Chapter six: part one

Maze and her brothers were talking after Damon's visit. Something sinister is happening between maze and her brothers and she's thinking of getting her own kind of revenge and to try to get her brothers in on it.

She knows one of her brothers would do it which is dromos he likes getting into trouble and causing a lot of drama for Damon and to start something big he's down for it.

Maze: ok, I'll break the silence and say something, what does everyone think about Damon's visit and what he said about mother? So we can all be on the same page.

Dromos: I don't know.

Maze: you don't know?

Dromos: good on mother I guess, she wanted to kill that mortal and she messed it up for some reason which is strange.

Maze: it was cos she lived way longer and know how to do things and get away with it.

Dromos: maybe it was one of her boy toys and not her.

Maze: good point. But what do you suggest what we do with mother?

Dromos: such as?

Maze: continue her plan for example. Break her out so she can finish what she started any of them ring any bells?

Dromos: I don't care really what do you suggest?

Maze: we'll visit her and talk to her about this and go from there maybe.

Dromos: sounds like a solid plan then maze.

Maze: we'll go tomorrow at dawn.

Dromos: isn't that a little early?

Maze shot a disturbing and uncomfortable glare/look at dromos.

Dromos: ok dawn is fine. Stop doing that you know I hate when you do that look sis.

Maze: ok sorted! Any objections no ok good!

Dromos: are you sure about this sis?

Maze: never been so sure in my life, why?

Dromos: mum been exiled by Damon for a reason.

Maze: so? We were meant to be getting into trouble right?

Dromos: sure but

Maze: but nothing. We'll do it tonight. End of discussion.

Dromos: whatever you say boss.

Maze: thanks dromos.

Dromos; anytime sis.