Chapter ten: part two

Maze and her brother dromos are talking about their visit with their mother Lilith and deciding on what to do about it. Little did they know they're going to do something about it for them and not for Lilith.

Maze: so what do you think? Do you buy it? Her story?

Dromos: about mother? She seemed genuine about this for some reason.

Maze: I guess she seemed honest and she meant it. Why should we help her?

Dromos: we don't we have our own reasons to I mean any excuse to cause trouble for Damon and his new little pet. Let's play.

Maze: you do have a point, brother.

Dromos: I always do, sis.

Maze: so what do you think about what we should do?

Dromos: about mother?

Maze: yes, who else?

Dromos: I see your point and well Damon and his new protege.

Maze: well all of them really.

Dromos: I think we should do it for old times sake not for her we won't break her out. Well do it cause chaos and destruction on earth. For Damon list goes on.

Maze: yeah let's do it. Well go to their world tomorrow.

Dromos: it's settled then.

Maze: indeed it is.

They both finally decided and came up with a verdict. It took them a while to get an answer but they finally settled down on their answer on what to do.

The next day they leave home and head to Damon's new place and start to cause major drama for them and the end of the world.