Chapter eight:Part two

Damon is figuring out on how to tell Tierra about the prophecy that has been set for years by his greatest and oldest ancestor of his. and Tierra's line is the key to the curse well she is in particular into breaking it/ preventing it or cause it by making it worse. time will tell on which would happen, it could go both ways.

she's supernatural, but doesn't know it yet she's a doppelgänger the original of her was involved  with Damons family during that time after she had a baby out of wedlock from another ancient family line. (wasn't his otherwise it would be insest because Damon and Tierra are together and bounded together from the start, but was it all real?).

the mother from Damons line at this time was a powerful witch and found her dirty secret and decided to put a curse on her, Amara and the boy she was involved with at the time and her son. she didn't stop there she wanted to release a plague on the world, an apocalypse. it rumours that she would be sacrificed or to have "true loves kiss" in order to break or save the world and Damons curse.

she wanted Damon (his family) to be the monsters she's claimed them to be and to be inhuman immortal to suffer until a girl makes him feel real human emotions and in time fall in love so true love kiss would break his curse and sacrifice to save the world so they would be kept apart. Aseila was her name who placed the curse on them both. very petty she was with long complicated history she had with Tierra's line. 

Damon kept the true loves kiss part of the curse only the world curse because of many obvious reasons like from what happened in her past for example and didn't want to burden her too much even though the world curse was and his has to be real and that's another reason why Lilith is so petty and so mad and jealous of her. 

He truly loves Tierra and he's starting to feel human, vulnerable around her even in a certain distance that's what got him worried in order to protect her but he was his ways to protect her and stop him for worrying, he's done it for a while the moment when they first met so he's going to be fine, strong enough to handle it and being careful. 

Tierra truly has fallen in deeper for Damon everyday since the beginning, she worries about him still, she sees something in him that no one else sees apart from Marc and Tomas so they know the prophecy has started to pass they know their love to each other is real not made or some curse. It's real.