Part four

Tierra's Mum is so relieved to have her back finally and she was trying not to cry because she knows she would cry, she gave her a hug.

Tierra: I've missed you so much and I'm happy that I'm back and I'll never run away again

Sarah: me too hunny, I will never let you go again you'll only be going to college and back and family outings and that's it and I promise you'll be safe and no one will ever hurt you again.

Tierra: I love you Mum, can I stay with you tonight as I'm still feeling spooked

Sarah: of course darling.

Tierra: thank you and start college tomorrow, I wanna get my life on track do I still have time?

Sarah: yes, I sent you application before you went missing.

Tierra: really?

Sarah: yes Tierra, I didn't know you would ran away and had some troubles in the past with your father and those other students at school, I want you to have a better life and start fresh at college, they got back to me when they found out you were missing and they will extend the deadline to come in and start a new year and give you special treatment and have security.

Tierra: how did you know that I was still alive, that I would come back one day.

Sarah: because Tierra I had this instinct that your still alive and somewhere and I had this dream that you will someday came back to me and you did.

Tierra: wow, I never thought I'd be different, my personality changed since I've been gone for like 2 years.

Tierra wanted to start school sooner she starts the sooner her life would get back on track or will it? Has this just begun ?