Chapter six : part four

Damon and Tierra are still having their heart to heart moment and discussing on what to do and moving on with their lives. Such as the plans for Lilith and her kids or any other minions in his realm.

Tierra: we're a team Damon.

Damon: I know, Tierra I just want you safe.

Tierra: I understand but we'll get through this together as a team anything we can do to help let me know.

Damon: by staying here and safe if you want to go out with one of my trusted guards to take you and keep an eye on you from a safe distance if you like but it will keep me less stressed and worried about you which I do, if that makes sense?

Tierra: it does make sense and I will ok that's the last thing I want if for you to be worried about me with everything else that's going on. If you need to go back then go back and sort it with her kids or something.

Damon: yeah I will tomorrow morning. But right now I want to focus on you and what we're going to do tonight.

Tierra: I was thinking takeout and a movie?

Damon: takeout?

Tierra: seriously? You need to get out more you know, takeout is another word for takeaway we order food from the phone or an app and it delivers to your door. Or you can order it and pick it up.

Damon: ok sounds good to me, you decide what film will watch ok?

Tierra: ok sounds good to me, I don't mind what we'll eat.

Damon: ask your mum what she would like to eat.

Tierra: ok, she'll probably want Chinese it's her favourite or Indian.

Damon. Let's have Chinese next time we'll have Indian food.

Tierra: sorted.

Tierra finds her mum Sarah in the living room. Reading.

Sarah:  hey honey are you okay?

Tierra: yeah I'm okay Damon and I made plans and wanted to run it by you as we're spending it with you if you don't mind.

Sarah: I would love to, it would give me a chance to know Damon a bit better.

Tierra: okay, we're having Chinese for dinner and me and you are going to choose a movie for us to watch.

Sarah: we'll what genre do you feel like watching?

Tierra: anything apart from horror.

Sarah: I thought you loved horror.

Tierra: that was then and our lives was like a horror movie.

Sarah: comedy?

Tierra: yeah comedy sounds good.

Sarah: what film?

Tierra: erm, daddy's home.?

Sarah: yeah let's get it sorted.

Tierra: yeah okay I'll sort the dvd out you can sort out the food.

Tierra was setting up the dvd and was getting it all ready for when the food gets here. Sarah was phoning up the Chinese place and get orders in.

Sarah: hello there, it's sarah I would like to place an order to this following address *gives the address* and I would like to have egg fried rice, chicken chow mein, Peking duck and mapo tofu please? How much would that be and how long would it take? Ok thank you.

Tierra: sorted the tv updates on the food?

Sarah: ordered paid for and on the way.

Tierra: all sorted I'll let Damon know now.