Chapter six: part three

Dromos and maze visiting Lilith. They need to ask her about the plan she was steaming up with and see where they go from there and they might continue her plan on behalf if they can't help her escape.

Now they have to try to sneak in as her jail is heavily guarded and have her surrounded. The guards are prepared for everything as on Damon's orders and warnings to make sure she won't escape or get bailed out by her children or any other boy toys she's got wrapped around her little finger.

So maze and dromos were working on a plan to break in and to do something reckless just to talk to their mother which is a folks errand and a stupid idea most of all. It's suicide.

Their safe bet is breaking in at night and talking to her about her plan of taking over and apocalypse just to get back at Tierra and her family and friends. Which is messed up. Tonight is the night they decided to break into the cell where Lilith is locked up.

They have to get passed a few obstacles that's in the way because Damon expects someone would break in especially her kids. He asked them to be prepared for anything and everything. Which is a good thing in case something happens.

Tierra knows something is up and Damon said distracted her from it so she wouldn't worry about it at all not when anything bad has happened yet but if it does he will and he'd find a way to protect her and her loved ones. She changed him.

Tierra: I know what's up, Damon.

Damon: know what?

Tierra: about Lilith your ex.

Damon: what about her?

Tierra: she somehow got to you, hasn't she ?

Damon: got to me how? What do you mean?

Tierra: don't play dumb. Has she got under your skin? Got you into some kind of trouble being leader and that and used me? Or it's because of me?

Damon: has someone told you? And wait no it's not your fault second of all and she didn't use you exactly I didn't tell you as I wanted to protect you from her, she's nothing to worry about.

Tierra: but you are worried about something, there's a vibe around you that I'm picking up that you're overwhelmed with it all.

Damon: Tierra it's nothing for you to worry about like I said, I will keep you safe that's a promise and you're loved ones too.

Tierra: I know that, but you're not alone to deal with this and it's kinda my problem to if you think about it.

Damon: it's not your problem.

Tierra: you're just saying that to try to make me feel better. Relax I'm old enough to take it.

Damon: I know but still.

Tierra: but still anyway it's her kids you're worried about. Scared of them getting her out or finishing what she started. I know the lilim it was covered in school and that and I got a hunch about that it's kinda predictable.

Damon: yes and no I'm trusting my guards to make sure nothing happens I hope it's the right call that's all.

Tierra: would you know that call has failed or something?

Damon: or something. I get a spider sense if that's what your kind calls it.

Tierra: I guess so. *then chuckles* you know you can tell me anything. Even my mum you can talk to her about it even up the burden you know.