Chapter six: part two

Back to Damon and Tierra, in the safe house for the time being because he knew how unpredictable they could be and expect the worst from them especially with maze. that's why he sent his trusted and strongest and immune guards to prevent that from happening.

While Damon multitasks looking out for Tierra and her family and dealing with his politics but he's kind of used to it and kind of not at the same time. Because now he has a weakness so he's stressed and worried about keeping her safe.

He knows that Lilith and maze detects that, they can sense it from him. So he's going to be prepared and being cautious. He doesn't want to let anyone harm her, he would do anything to keep her safe. She loves him and he loves her.

He went into her room in the safe house to check in what she was doing, she was reading a book about an apocalypse but it wasn't about demon apocalypse it was fiction like the zombie one and he grew concerned with what she's reading and why she was reading it. She reassured him it's nothing it was a novel based on a TV series.

Damon: hey what are you reading there?

Tierra: it's the walking dead, it's based on the series me and my mum used to watch the books are rare to find until I went to this book store and got all of them, there's 5 in total.

Damon: impressive.

Tierra: yeah I decided to take a break from school work for a bit.

Damon: that's okay.

Tierra: yeah and to try to do something new for a change as well I never read books until now you know.

Damon: yeah I know.

Tierra: yeah well the past is the past there's nothing we can do about it now.

Damon: what's the walking dead about?

Tierra: well the theme is zombie apocalypse and a group of characters fight and survive, pretty much.

Damon: very interesting.

Tierra: yeah based on what it is yeah you can say that. Is everything okay?

Damon: why would you say that?

Tierra: because you seem off ever since you got back.

Damon: I'm fine and it's nothing for you to worry about.

Tierra: if you say so.

Damon: what's the matter?

Tierra: it seems like you're hiding something from me I can handle whatever it is I know something is troubling you. Ever since you got back you been off.

Damon: it's been handled I'm probably overthinking things that's nothing as I have someone to care for and to protect.

Tierra: and do they know that?

Damon: some of sorts but I've been careful all I want is you safe and happy and free and I know right now it's safety number one.

Tierra: I understand that.

Damon: it's true, you're my life now. I love you.

Tierra: I love you too.

That's when they said it for the first time ever to each other out loud. They did say it in their thoughts but this was different. It changed things.