Chapter ten: part one

Back to the demons team where Lilith is locked up and away from Tierra's reach.

This is where one of Lilith's daughter Maze and son dromos tries to break her out or settle a revenge plan against her ex's new beau.

She hasn't decided which one yet and but whatever it is it can't be good. She's going to talk to them about it today.

Lilith: took you long enough.

Maze: you have nowhere to be you're locked up so be grateful that two of your kids did show up we didn't want to but we did so shut up.

Lilith: finally have a backbone, that's nice. So cute.

Maze: enough. Do you want our help or not?

Lilith: yes.

Maze: then tell us everything.

Lilith: okay just don't know where to start.

Maze: about you and Damon.

Lilith: oh right yeah, of course.

Maze: go on then.

Lilith: the legends at the beginning of time with me and Damon are true. I don't need to go on all the details especially with your children is not ideal. I was meant to be for him. He's the only one I truly love your father was just arranged marriage and that.

Maze: nice. Hurry it up a bit please. To the point we don't have all day.

Lilith: I don't know what else to say apart from I want him back okay? I still have my pride I suppose and a reputation to think of and to keep. Especially down here. It's survival.

Maze: right. What do you want us to do about it?

Lilith: get me out of here or finish what I started.

Maze: the prophecy?

Lilith: yes, it needs to be fulfilled.

Maze: okay. We'll break you out. Tomorrow.

Lilith: thanks maze I knew you would understand.

Maze: wow he really has gotten underneath your skin and you sure do need to fix your ego and whatever cause you're going soft.

Lilith: silence! You still obey me! I'm your mother! Get me out of here!

Maze: almost there. Well done.

Maze and dromos left and talked about it, if they buy it or not. Their mother's story but it makes sense to them in a way and any reason for them to cause serious trouble.