Chapter one: part one

Tierra was locked in the dark room the rotten smell filled the air as it consumes her, while the whispers are messing with her while she tries to find a way to escape. This was when she was treated like a prisoner at the time a stranger to the demon.

The demon's minions Marc and Tomas has taken her away locked her up in a horrible room for their prisoners.

Tierra's destiny was to defeat the demon to save everyone or it could be the other way around that the demon could destroy her but in time she must escape and go to the mystical creatures and learn her powers and to control it so she could be ready to take on the demon.

She shouldn't fail if she does the world will end by a terrible curse a horrible apocalypse awaits to be unleashed. which is held by someone of the demons past.

Tierra needs to find an escape out of the demons lair, there's a hole or a secret tunnel that leads straight out into the woods she finally started making an escape plan trying to find something sharp to make it bigger so she could fit and get out.

It was behind a curtain so it's hidden she wondered why she was taken she's missing home and her mother.

Minion 1: here's your dinner

Tierra: why am I here? What does he want from me?

Minion 1: you'll find out soon... secrets

Tierra: honestly I'm nothing I'm no one special I'm just a normal girl who lives in a small town trying to find a life and purpose in the world I don't mean this please I'm not value just let me go these walls are suffocating me

Minion 1: goodbye

Tierra: please wait...

minion 1: what?!?

Tierra: can you at least tell me your name and where I am?

Minion 1: I can only tell you my name which is Tomas

Tierra: thank you Tomas why can't you tell me where I am

Tomas : I'm not allowed

and then Tomas walked out........

Tomas: why can't I tell her sire?

Damon: because she's not ready yet, she's the key to the future, to me. I wanna know her.

Tomas: what do you mean?

Damon: she might be the saviour for the future and it's crazy she makes me feel things which I never do.