chapter 6

Alex's POV

"Lacey, this is no small matter. This is a problem!" I yelled. We were standing at my locker, and I was freaking out because I couldn't find my iPod.

"Why is it such a problem? I'm sure someone will find it." She said leaning against the locker next to mine.

"That's the problem. I have stuff on there that I don't think the principal or any teachers would appreciate seeing." I said through my teeth.

"They would have to unlock it though wouldn't they?" I shook my head.

"The screensavers bad enough. It's a guy, a really hot guy. He's shirtless, showin off the six pack, and pulling down his jeans so they're just covering his-"

"Okay, I got it, I got it!" She interuppted quickly. I smirked as we started walking but went back to my frown.

"Lacey!" I whined.

"Alex!" She whined back.

"Ahh, you're no help." I said walking faster.

"Slow down Alex."

"Can't be late to practice." I smiled back at her and started running down the hall.

"Alex!" She yelled, and I could hear her start to run after me.

"You'll never catch me!" I yelled. I ran down the stairs and straight into the locker room. I smiled and went to change.

Landon's POV

I took Alex's iPod off the table and decided to bring it to him at his swim practice. I slowly went to my locker and then made my way down to the pool area. When I got there they were already practicing, so I decided to wait for practice to be over and just watch. I went to the bleachers and sat down. There weren't many people there watching, but I recognized Lacey. I made sure she didn't see me before going to sit somewhere behind her.

All the boys were doing laps until the coach blew the whistle. They all swam over to him and listened as he explained something.

"Alright, freestyle!" He yelled and everyone got out. If I had any doubt that I was gay before, seeing all these guys in speedos made me pretty sure. My eyes were drawn to a certain one, Alex. He was shorter than most of them, and he had a flat, toned stomach. Unlike most of the boys going to sit in the first row of bleachers, Alex and five others went to the block thingys at the end of the pool.

"Ready!" Their coach yelled. They all bent down and grabbed the end of the blocks. When he blew the whistle they all dove off the blocks perfectly and started swimming. I thought they were doing pretty good, but then again I was only watching one in particular.

When they finished, with Alex in first, they got out and their coach yelled for breaststroke. Six boys replaced the freestylers who went to the bleachers. He called some more races and then he got to the relay at the end.

"Okay, relay team number one!" The coach yelled. Alex stood up with four other guys. I looked down when Alex walked past me to go talk to Lacey. Luckily I was up high enough that he didn't notice me. I smiled when I traced my thumb over the blue and yellow giraffes on his case. His case was so innocent. I liked it. I looked back up when he walked back. And I definitely wasn't staring at his very nice butt. I didn't know a guy could have a butt that looked so good. The tight speedos definitely helped.

They did the relay, each boy with a different type of swim style. I looked at his iPod to check the time and my eyes grew at his screensaver. Maybe he wasn't as innocent as I thought. It was a picture of a guy who had big muscles and pants pulled just above his...area. I must admit he was hot. Oh my god I'm scaring myself.