Chapter 43

The next month was rough to say the least. Jasper hadn't Skyped us at all which was torture for Josh. He stayed with us for a while after Jasper left. I would find him laying in Jasper's bed, cocooned in the blankets and gripping the pillows. He soon realized he had to continue living, with a lot of motivation from us. He and I had a lot of cuddle sessions. He would cling to me, ask desperately if Jasper was okay, knowing I only knew as much as he did. After a few weeks he moved back into his and Jasper's apartment. I made sure to call him everyday and we would talk for hours some days. None of us were taking it well. Landon also had to move back into his motel room, which made it harder for me. The owner threatened to sell out their room since there's never anyone there, so he has to stay there when Callie isn't. It's okay though. Everything is fine. I look forward to school more now because it's when I get to see Landon.
"Hey baby." Landon said, shaking my shoulder. Blurry eyed, I picked my head up off the table. We were in the library, last block of the day. "Are you okay?" He rubbed my back. I nodded and rubbed my eyes.

"Ya I'm fine. Josh just talked to me on the phone until 2 a.m this morning so I'm tired." I mumbled.

"What do you think about staying at my place tonight?" He asked moving his hand to my thigh and his lips to my neck. "I can...wake you up." He mumbled, moving his lips you my ear. I shuddered and felt a blush come onto my cheeks.

"Is Callie going to be there with Matty?" I asked praying to God they wouldn't.

"I asked them to stay at his place tonight." I smirked and turned to kiss him.

"I'll have to go home after practice to get clothes."

"No baby just wear some of my clothes tomorrow" he put his arms around me. He was acting weird, and strangely horny.

"Hmm okay." I said, not taking too much to convince me. He smiled and gave me another kiss before we turned to talk to his friends. He kept his hand firmly on my thigh, just above my knee. He rubbed his thumb back and forth, moving my shorts up a little and putting his hand on my bare skin. I ignored it as I talked to the other guys as best I could. The class soon ended and we all got up. I took Landon's hand and we all walked down the hall together.

  "So...how am I going to get to your house after practice?" I asked, swinging our hands back and forth.

"Do you want me to stay here?" He asked, stopping in front of the locker room.

  "It's up to you. Practice is long." He shrugged.

  "An excuse to see you in a speedo." He smirked and I blushed.

"If you want." I said giving him a small kiss before going into the locker room. I changed quickly and found Coach in the pool area. He clapped his hands together when he saw me and smiled.

  "You ready for practice? One week left until the big day." I smiled and nodded.

  "Yes sir I am ready!" He explained the workout to me and a girl who I guess had also made it to nationals. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Landon sneak in. He went up to the top bleachers. I tried to ignore him because I needed to focus on swimming, but the thought of being alone with him for the first time in a month was taking over my mind. I turned that into motivation though. Usually the harder I work out, the hornier I get...weirdly. So with that in mind I put everything into this workout. Coach was impressed and told me that I could have tomorrow off, which was good because if tonight goes as planned, I'll be waddling tomorrow. I went into the locker room and changed as fast as humanly possible before hurrying out. Landon was standing outside of the locker room and smiled when he saw me.

"Ready?" He asked. My heart was beating fast, my blood was pumping. All I could do was nod. He laughed and led me out to his car. We drove in silence until he chuckled and shook his head.
"Baby you're in for a fun night tonight!" I closed my eyes and smiled. I missed him. This past month has not been a fun one. We've all been pretty stressed out and Landon and I haven't had any intimate time together. I was excited even if all we did was cuddle... but I was really looking forward to the sex. Like really looking forward to it. We soon pulled into the parking lot of the convenient store. I raised an eyebrow but he just smirked and got out. I quickly followed. We stopped in the aisle and I looked to see we were in the condom section. He grabbed a box and a small bottle of lube.