Chapter 32

Alex's POV
I am so excited. Tomorrow is the state meet for the swim team and I. Can't. Wait. Swimming has kind of taken a back burner since there's so much going on in life right now but I am focused on winning tomorrow. Landon was a bit put off by me today I think. I was completely focused, just waiting for swim practice.

  "Alex" Landon waved his hand in front of my face. It took me a second to realize he was trying to get my attention.

"Wha? Sorry." I said with a yawn.

"Are you good?" He asked. I nodded with a little laugh.

"Fine. Just a little nervous for tomorrow."

"Do you need something to calm your nerves?" Landon asked stepping against me and letting his hand drift down to my butt. He gave it a squeeze and I pushed him away.

"No. I need to focus." He looked a little hurt but I couldn't do anything that might impair me.

"I think I'm going to go back to Toms house tonight." He said as we started walking to our last class. I stopped and gave him a look.

"Are you serious?" I said. He looked at me like he didn't get it. I cocked my hip and crossed my arms. "Fine. Go back to Toms. See if I care." I pushed past him to get to the doorway of my class.

  "Come on baby I was kidding." Landon said grabbing onto my wrist and pulling me back to him.

"Nope it's fine." I said, fully aware that I was just being difficult.

"Come on baby. I'll be in bed with you." He pushed me up against the lockers. "With my arms around you." He tilted my head back with his finger. "And my dick inside you." He whispered with a no good smirk. I felt my face turn as red as a tomato as he leaned in to kiss me.

"I don't think tonight is the best time for that. With tomorrow being so important, I don't want to mess anything up." I whispered between kisses. He groaned but nodded.

"Fine. Maybe to celebrate your win then." I smiled and nodded. He broke out into a huge grin and bounded away just as the bell rang for us to be in class. I shook my head at him as he was running away and stepped into my class.

After our last period in study hall, Landon, Matty, Callie, and I walked down to the locker room together.

"Mom's going to rehab today." Callie told Landon. He nodded.

"I guess I should go with her right?" Callie shrugged.

  "I'm going." She said. He sighed.

"Fine. I guess I'll be a good son and go." He said. He turned to me and gave me a little smile. "I'll be home a little late, okay baby?" I nodded and went on my tip toes to plant a kiss on his lips.

"I'll see you later." I said before turning to go to the locker room. Sadly football season was almost over for Landon and he couldn't make it to practice. I'm surprised the coach hasn't kicked him off the team yet. He never shows up for practice. He has a lot of shit going on so I guess he has an excuse. I put my stuff down in the corner I claimed and started changing. Right as I pulled my speedo up someone hit the lockers next to me. I jumped and look to see my enemy.

"Hello Alex." John smirked at me. I cringed when he took a step closer to me.

"Uh hi John." I mumbled looking away from him.

"How've you been? I haven't seen you in like forever." He said taking yet another step towards me. I started shuffling back and grimaced when my back hit the lockers.