Chapter 1

Landon on the side -------->

"Come on boys, one more lap! Make it fast!" Coach yelled from the edge of the pool. My muscles burned as I kept up my brutal pace. I was in the front of the pack, which wasn't surprising. When I finished, I pulled up my goggles and held onto the edge of the pool as the others crowded around.

I felt John come up behind me and he held onto my hips to keep himself afloat.

"Alright boys, good practice today. Make sure to get ready for the meet on Monday." He kept talking but I was too distracted by Johns hands slowly moving up and down my sides.

"Alright, you guys are done." he said and we all pulled ourselves out of the water. I took Johns hand as we walked over to my best friend Lacey.

"I'll see you around Lacey." One of the guys, Richard, said walking away when he saw us coming over.

"Bye." She said and glared over to us.

"Stop flirting with my teammates." I whined as she came down the bleachers to stand with us.

"Hey John." She said avoiding what I said.

"Hi Lacey." He said smiling.

"I'll meet you guys outside the locker room when you're done changing." She said going towards the doors that led to the rest of the school. I nodded and went to open the door to the locker room, but it didn't budge. I groaned and turned to John.

"It's locked." I said. Everyone was already gone and in the locker room.

"We'll have to go through the school." He said looking over.

"Lacey, wait up!" I said running after her just before she opened the doors.

"What are you doing?" She asked turning back to look at me.

"We have to go this way. The door is locked." I pouted. She got a big smile on her face.

"Ooh, good timing." I rolled my eyes at her.

"What are you even talking about?" I asked walking over to the doors.

"Oh nothing. You have to go first though." I opened the door and instantly regretted it. The track team was out there, all taking a water break from the weight room. The worst part though was the football team was all standing there.

"Oh fuck." I said and looked back to Lacey. She had an innocent smile on her face as John walked over to me. I groaned knowing we had to walk past them. It really made me think of how tiny these speedos are.

"Make it fun." John said smirking and lightly punching my arm. He pulled me along and I smiled as well. I strutted out in front of them and heard some whistles when they saw me. I made sure to shake my butt as I walked down the hall. I could hear when John came out too because there was even more whistling.

"Go Greene!" Someone yelled. Greene was splayed across our butts on the speedos. I turned around and smiled. I saw the normal crowd. A bunch of homophobic bastards that are going to be calling me a fag tomorrow. But I also saw some extra people that I didn't recognize. I frowned and turned forward again. John put his arm around me as we walked down the hall to the locker room.

"Way to strut your stuff boys." Lacey said following us and leaning against the wall across from the boys locker room.

"Thanks Lace." I said winking over to her. John and I went into the locker room just as some of the guys went to leave.

"What took you guys so long?" Zack asked. I smiled and put my arm around him.

"One of you nice fellas locked us out. It's okay though, cause the football team was out there." I saw my little freshman friend Sam's face turn a little red.