Chapter 29

I woke up to Alex's feet in my chest and him hanging off the bed. With my eyes half open I pulled him back on the bed and over to me. He groaned and kissed me without even opening his eyes.

"Five more minutes." He grumbled.

"Ok baby. That's ok." I said kissing his forehead. He smiled and went back to sleep. We laid there for probably 20 minutes when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said loud enough for them to hear but quiet enough not to wake up Alex. Alex's mom came in holding the phone to her chest.

"It's the hospital." She said handing it to me.

"Thank you." I said to her. "hello."

"Hi this is doctor S. I have your DNA test results ready. You can either come in today or schedule another day. Do you want to come in with Mr. Price or would you rather come alone?" I thought for a minute and frowned.

"I'd rather go alone. When can I come?"

"If you want to come today I can make an appointment for 1 pm. Does that work?" He asked.

"Yes that's perfect." I said running my hand along Alex's arm.

"Alright see you then." He said.

"Thank you." I replied ending the call.

"Who was that?" Alex muttered.
"The hospital." I said causing him to perk up.

"What? Why? Is everyone ok?"

"Yes everything is fine. My DNA test results are in."

"No way!" He said perking up. "Are you excited?" I shrugged.

"I guess. I'm not going at the same time as him." I said holding him closer.

"Do you want me to come?" He asked kissing my cheek. I nodded. "What time?"

"One."

"Ok. Let's get up and have some breakfast." Alex suggested sitting up. He was gorgeous. His hair was a mess and his chest was nicely sculpted. He had the blankets wrapped around his waist. Of course, pulled them all off of me during the night. He stretched and slid out of bed. I smirked and looked down his body. His face turned red and he moved his hands in front of his obvious boner.

"You have a problem down there?" I asked with a laugh. He nodded and stuck his hand down his sweatpants to adjust himself. "There you go." I said when he had moved a way it wasn't noticeable. "Maybe I'll fix it later." I said standing up to tower over him. He groaned and hit his head against my chest.

"That's so long." He grumbled. I laughed and smacked his butt.

"Patience baby." I whispered. He mumbled something else but I was too busy pulling him out of his room for breakfast. I speed walked to the kitchen until I felt a push from behind. Alex created a slapping sound on my bare back.

"Are you trying to add to the scratch marks from a few days ago?" I asked with a wink.

"Oh God." Jasper said walking around the corner with a coffee in his hand. Alex's face turned bright red and he quickly shoved it into my back.

"Oh God is right." He said.

"You guys getting frisky?" Jasper wiggled his eyebrows. I laughed and wiggled my eyebrows back.

"Not as much as you and Josh." I said. He turned around displaying red lines down his back.

"They stop fading after a while." Josh flew around the corner and hit Jasper in the head with a magazine.