Chapter 40

It was soon Sunday night and we were getting ready for dinner with Josh and Jasper. I was tucking in my dark grey dress shirt to my pants when Landon walked in.

  "Baby can you help me tie this?" He asked, looking down at his tie around his neck. I laughed and grabbed both ends, pulling him against me. I kissed him and stepped back to tie it. He looked so good in his maroon shirt and grey tie. We almost matched since I had a grey shirt but I had a black bow tie. When I was done I put my hands on his chest and leaned up to kiss him. He put his arms over my shoulders and deepened the kiss.

"Sweetheart we have to go." I mumbled through the kiss. He groaned and held me still.

"No." Was all he said. I reached a hand up and put it between our lips. He frowned. "Fine. Let's go." He said. We walked downstairs and saw Jasper straightening Josh's tie.

"It just wants to be gay too Jasp. Let it be." Josh mumbled, smacking his hand away. Jasper laughed and pulled josh into a hug.

"Hey guys, ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and threw my arm around Josh.

"Off we go!" I said pointing to the door. I led them all out and into Jasper's truck. We listened to the music on high and sang along all the way to the next town over. We pulled into the parking lot of the fancy restaurant and climbed out of the truck. There were a ton of people in fancy clothes standing outside. I grabbed onto Landon's hand and intertwined our fingers. We followed Josh and Jasper to the hostess.

"Hi four for Littleton." Jasper said.

"Right this way." She said she sat us at the table and gave us the menus. Landon was looking around with wide eyes.

  "Never been to a place like this." Landon mumbled.

  "The food is amazing." I said, kissing his cheek. He smiled at me and we looked at he menu.

  "Hi my name is Kevin, I'll be your server today.  Can I start you off with some drinks?" We gave him our orders. "Alright I'll bring that right back." He said smiling and before he left he winked at Landon. We were silent until he walked away. We all burst out laughing.

  "Did he just wink at me?" Landon asked through laughing. I nodded and put my arm around him.

  "I knew I wasn't the only one who thought you were hot." Landon just rolled my eyes and kissed me. I kept my arm around him and kissed him again. I heard someone clear their throat. I pulled away and saw Kevin was giving us our drinks.

  "Do you need a few more minutes to decide?" He asked, staring me down.

  "Ya do you need some more time babe?" I asked looking to Landon. He nodded. Kevin gave a forced smile and left.

  "Fucking Kevin." I said as Landon put his arm around my waist. He kissed my cheek and opened his menu.

  "God dammit Kevin why do you make your prices so high." Landon said shaking his head.

  "You know what Kevin. Fuck you." I mumbled turning the page.

  "What did Kevin ever do to you?" Josh asked hitting his hands on the table.

  "Tried to steal my boyfriend that's what he did!" I said. Josh leaned back, shaking his head and clicking his tongue.

  "You guys are so weird." Jasper said with a laugh.

  "Shh" josh put his finger over Jasper's lips. We all calmed down and found what we wanted.

  "Incoming Kev-dog. Everyone stay calm." Josh murmured.