Chapter 44

We shoveled the pizza down our throats, not being able to keep our hands off each other. When we both ate a substantial amount he smirked at me and jumped on top of me. He was grinning wide and sat back on his knees. He looked around and held his arms out.

"We have this whole place to ourselves." He said. I smiled and sat up with him.

"We have all night too." I said with a smirk. Landon wiggled his eyebrows at me and gave me a gentle kiss before standing up. He stretched his hands above his head and put them flat on the ceiling. I stood up and ran my hands up and down his ribs before jabbing my fingers in his sides. His arms shot down and fingers right into me. I gasped and laughed, trying to get away from him. He took hold of me and held me against him as he tickled me. I couldn't stop laughing. I was just hanging from his arm in hysterics.

  "Alex baby stand up." He said through his own laughter.

  "I-I can't." I managed to get out. We both fell to the floor laughing together. We rolled around, holding each other apart tightly. His muscles slackened and he pulled me into his chest. I kissed his skin and slowly rolled on top of him. I moved my lips onto his neck and made sure to leave a hickey as I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, leaving him in his grey boxer briefs. I looked up to see his eyes closed and lips slightly parted, showing off how plump they were. His breath was fast and I didn't entirely notice the effect I was having on him until now. I guess the pants coming off and my hands moving across his chest were making him a little hot and bothered. I pulled my lips away from his neck and sat up straight, grinding into his groin. He shuddered and his eyes fluttered open. I slowly got to my feet and unbuttoned my pants before slowly pulling them off, feeling Landon's eyes following my every movement. When I kicked off my pants I straddled him again and leaned down to kiss him. He took my butt in my hands and moved my hips, grinding me into him like crazy. He broke away our kiss, both of us breathing heavy.

  "Baby I want you." He whined. I smiled and wiggled around on top of him. His hands curled to fists and his back arched off the ground. "Baby I am literally so horny right now. I feel like I could cum at any second."

  "Well you're going to have to last longer than a second sweetheart." I said standing up. He reached into the pocket of his pants which were still on the floor and took out a condom. He stood up and pulled his underwear down leaving him completely naked. He stepped forward and put his hands on my hips before gently kissing my lips. His erection was poking my throbbing one. I took a small step back before hooking my thumbs around the waistband and pulling mine down as well. He smirked and kissed me hard. He backed me up and my lower back hit the edge of the island in the kitchen.

  "You good with here?" He mumbled against my lips. I nodded breathlessly and whimpered as I rubbed my painful erection against his. "Ooh baby you're so hard for me." He growled. I nodded again, closing my eyes and putting my hands on his strong biceps. I felt his muscles moving under his skin as he opened the package and pulled the condom on. He smiled at me with lust in his eyes before giving me a soft kiss. He put his hands on my hips and turned me so I was facing the island and away from him. His hands found my shoulder blades and slowly worked around my back with his lips going across my spine. He gently pushed me forward so I was bent over the island.

"You ready baby?" He mumbled as his hands grabbed my ass. I nodded and pushed my butt into him. I could feel the smirk coming from him as he pushed a finger through the tight ring of muscles. He worked it in and out causing me to tighten my grip on the table. When I pushed back onto his finger he took it out and replaced it with something much larger. I moaned as he pushed his dick in so slow. His hands were firmly on my hips. Once he was almost fully in he stopped. He sat there for a minute before I pushed back into him. Once I did that he started going at it. He pulled almost all the way out and slammed back into me. I threw my head back with a loud moan. He continued at a rapid pace, carrying us both into euphoria. I cautiously let go with one hand and moved it to my aching dick. Landon slapped my hand away from it before i even got to it. I let out a sound of frustration before he grabbed onto it with his own hand. My hand flew back to the table as I held on for dear life. His other hand tangled itself in my hair and pulled my head back, slightly arching my back and sending me off. I was a mumbling moaning mess. I could hear grunts coming from him under my incomprehensible noises telling him to go faster as well as slow down. He kept a fast pace of jerking me off as well as plowing into me. My breathing was rapid and noises were getting high pitched. He slammed into me and I came with a loud moan. He finished inside of me a few seconds later. He let go of my hair and dick before slowly pulling out of me. I let out a little noise when he fell out and I laid my body on the island, feeling sated.