chapter 25

Landon's POV
I groaned when I could feel myself waking up and went to wrap myself around Alex. My eyes shot open when I realized he wasn't next to me.

"Alex?" I said nervously.

"I'm right here babe, don't worry." He whispered. I heard him walk over and get back on the bed. I rolled onto my back and he straddled my waist. I ran my hands up and down his thighs and he smiled down at me. He put his hands on my cheeks and leaned down to kiss me. I gripped his thighs tight and leaned my head a little father to the right to kiss him deeper.

"I love you Alex." I said when he slowly pulled away.

"I love you too Landon." He whispered and kissed me again. "Now come on. Let's have some breakfast." He went to get off me but I held his legs down.

"Or I could just eat you." I said sitting up and nipping at his neck. He giggled and tried to push me away, but I just held him tighter. I licked and kissed his neck, and if he were a cat, he would be purring right now. He ran his hands up and down my chest.

"As much as I love this babe, we have to go." He said. I pouted causing him to frown.

"Why can't we stay in bed all day?" I whined.

"Because my mom is making us breakfast and said we better come down to get it. But once we're done we can come back up here and watch Netflix." He smiled at me. I paused for a minute, just staring at him. I grabbed his face and kissed him.

"This is why I love you." I said and stood up to put a shirt on. I put on my Raiders football shirt before Alex could get it and stuck my tongue out at him. He settled with slapping my ass and walking over to his closet to get one of his own shirts.

When we were both fully dressed we made our way down to the kitchen where his mom was putting some scrambled eggs in a bowl next to a plate of bacon and a smaller bowl of assorted fruit. My stomach growled and Alex poked my stomach and laughed. Jasper and Josh were already seated at the table. Josh had his feet up on Jasper's lap and they were talking quietly while sipping coffee.

"Hey losers." Alex said skipping over to the table.

"Hey, that's mean." Josh said throwing half a strawberry at Alex who caught it in his mouth. Alex laughed evilly when Josh pouted. Josh pulled Alex into a conversation, and once the two of them start talking, they never stop. Jasper looked to me and smiled.

"So what are your thoughts after meeting your father?" He asked. I was quiet for a minute and looked down at my fingers.

"I don't know. I don't really know what I can and can't believe. I mean, my moms lied to me before so I wouldn't put it past her to do it again." I said slowly.

"You think she would lie about something this big?" He sounded a little surprised. I shrugged.

"Either way she lied to me. If he isn't my dad then she's lying to me as we speak, but if he really is my dad, then she's been lying to me my whole life."

"What did she say happened to your dad?"

"She said be died of a drug overdose not long after I was born. Callie has a different father." Jasper nodded slowly and looked off trying to process this.

"It'll be interesting to see if he's really your dad." He said after a minute of silence between the two of us.

"Yes it will. I'm not sure if I want him to be or not. We'll just have to wait." I mumbled as Mrs. Littleton walked in.

"Come on boys, eat! I know you want to." She said with a smile. Alex and Josh quickly filled their plates while Jasper and I moved a little slower. I was feeling sluggish in the aftermath of this mystery father thing. I only took a small amount of food. A little bit of eggs, one piece of bacon, and some strawberries. I rested my chin on my hand as I ate and wanted to be silent. Alex must have noticed that I had stopped talking because he scooted his chair towards me. He put his arm around my back and kissed my cheek.