Epilogue

7 years later...

Alex's POV

"Good morning baby." I groaned and opened my eyes to see Landon smiling over to me. I was curled up in our bed, trying to get my beauty sleep and he was rudely waking me up. Medical school was killing me and all I wanted was sleep. He kissed the pout off my lips and climbed into bed with me.

"When did you get home?" I mumbled as he pulled me into his arms.

"Five minutes ago." He said as he kissed my lips again. "Really loving the night shift." He said with sarcasm dripping from his words. He rolled onto his back and I climbed on top of him, straddling his waist, running my hands up his uniformed chest.

"That's what you get for being a sexy police officer." I moaned into his lips. He nodded in agreement as he kissed me deeply.

"You need to get up for school." He said patting my butt. I flattened myself against him and closed my eyes. "Come on baby only a few years left." He said with a smirk. I turned a glare on him.

"Easy for you to say. I have three more years of college than you!" He laughed at me and sat up.

"Not my fault you want to be a doctor. Now come on, I want to make you breakfast." I jumped up making him laugh. He moved so he was sitting on the edge of the bed as I ran to the closet and pulled out my scrubs. I put them on the bed and he held me still.

  "You sure you can't just stay here in this?" He asked putting his hands on my hips and pulling me so I was standing against him . I was wearing only a pair of bright blue briefs. I giggled but it turned to a gasp when I felt his tongue on my chest. I looked down to see him staring up at me as he licked up the center of my chest. He peppered kisses all across my skin. My hands moved from his shoulders to his hair. My body was aching for him. We haven't had time intimately together in a while. I moved to unbutton his uniform until he pulled his lips away from my body.

  "I'll leave it at that until later." He said. I stood there with my jaw dropped.

  "What the hell Landon!" I whined and shoved his shoulder. "You're going to be at work later." I took a step back but he just smiled.

  "I took the night off. I'll be here." I immediately perked up.

  "No way." I said shaking my head, not believing it. He smiled big and nodded. "Yay!" I stepped into him and he hugged me tight.

  "Now come on or else I'm not going to have time to make you breakfast." I gave him one last kiss before going to pull on my scrubs. I was observing a surgery today so that was going to be pretty fun, but nothing is as amazing as laying my eyes on the most handsome guy in the world. Landon unbuttoned his shirt and took it off along with his undershirt. He didn't realize I was frozen watching him. I couldn't help it which was a little embarrassing, but he's so perfect. He looked over to me and smiled before slowly undoing his belt. He laid it on the bed before moving his hands to his pants. He undid them and turned around to "seductively" pull them down, along with his underwear over his bare ass. I rolled my eyes and hit his butt before going into the bathroom. I got myself ready and by the time I was done, could hear the bacon sizzling. I smiled at myself in the mirror.

  My life was perfect. Landon and I moved in together after I graduated high school. We got a nice small apartment near the college I'm going to. I had three years left of medical school and he was just starting his career as a police officer and I couldn't ask for anything more.

  "Baby! Breakfast is served." Landon yelled. I shuffled into my black crocs and hurried into the kitchen. He handed me a plate full of eggs and bacon in exchange for a kiss. I took the first bite and closed my eyes.

  "This is amazing sweetheart." I moaned.

  "I'm glad you like it baby." He said with a smile. He looked at me quickly before going back to his eggs. We ate over nice conversation about his work last night and my surgery observation coming up today while he played footsies with me under the table. I could tell he was exhausted. He was just off a 12 hour shift, already changed into comfortable clothes, and probably just waiting for me to leave. When we were done I took our dishes to the sink to clean later. I went back to our room and picked up my books from the floor. Landon was leaning on the island when I got back in the kitchen. I turned away from him and dropped the books on the table with a bang  and sigh.

  "These classes are literally going to kill me. Like I'm not even joking." I said spinning on my heels to face him. I froze and my heart stopped when I looked down to see Landon on one knee. My hands flew to cover my mouth. He looked so scared in this moment with the jewelry box open in his hands. "Oh my god, Landon." I whispered. He smiled nervously.

  "Baby you know how much I love you. I've loved you with all my heart for almost eight years now. You're my world, my everything, and I can't imagine living without you. Alex, will you marry me?" Tears were streaming down my face as I quickly nodded.

  "Yes. Of course yes!" I said excitedly and pulled him up into my arms. I kissed him hard, putting my hands in his hair. His arms wrapped around my waist and he held me like he'd never let go. He let out a nervous laugh and wiped his cheeks. He slipped the beautiful gold ring on my finger and looked into my eyes.

  "Landon I'll never stop loving you." I kissed. He rested his forehead against mine and with a loving look in his eyes he said,

  "I'll love you forever Alex."

A/N
Omg guys it's over :'( 4 1/2 years of work done. My babies are all grown up now and engaged. If you want to see more (I just couldn't let go of them) check out A Thousand Miles Away which is Jasper and Josh's story. I'll be posting chapter 1 of that right after this. I love you guys so so sooo much thank you for all the support! I appreciate it so much you don't even understand. ♥️♥️♥️ it's not goodbye it's see you later 😁😭