Chapter 21

Alex's POV

It was the next morning, finally, pride day! I was so excited, and I maybe was up at four in the morning. The house was silent and I looked to my side to see Landon sleeping peacefully. He looked so cute when he slept...okay now I sound like a creepy pedophile. I'm normal, don't worry!

Any who, I'm really tired and cranky but I needed a good way to wake up Landon. So what better way to do that than jump on him? So I rolled on top of him, but he didn't move. I laid there, staring at him. Then I leaned my face down so my nose was pressed against him.

"Landon." I whispered. "Laandoon." I paused and felt his even breathing. "Landon wake the fuck up." He let out a sigh,

"What a wonderful way to wake me up." He whispered. I pecked his lips and smiled when his eyes slowly opened. "What time is it?" He groaned.

"Four twenty." He groaned again and tried to push me off.

"Why are you awake so early?"

"Now so are you. We have to have time to get ready." I said straddling his hips so I could pull him into a sitting position. He complained and tried to pull me down, but I didn't let him. When I got him up he slouched and pouted.

"That's not cute." I said poking his stuck out lip. I took his hands and pulled him out of bed. He had a scowl on his face when he looked out the window.

"It's still dark out." He whined.

"Shut up. Let's go make breakfast." I said taking his hand and pulled him downstairs. He was shirtless and only wearing a pair of tight boxers. I was wearing the shirt he brought to wear and my boxers. He said I could so...

"What do you know how to make because I don't trust myself around anything hot right now." Landon mumbled, looking like he was barely able to keep his eyes open. I continued into the kitchen and opened the door to the pantry. I turned around and slammed down two granola bars.

"Bam!" I said and smiled at his unimpressed expression. He just shrugged and took his. He sat in one of the stools at the island and pulled me up to him so I was leaned back against him.

"How are we going to go about this plan?" I asked.

"Well, we got the face paint last night. White shirts...although."

"Although what?" I asked turning to face him.

"All the guys girlfriends are wearing our uniforms. So take that as you want."

"You want me to wear your uniform?" I asked.

"Only if you want to." He quickly responded.

"Sure." I said smiling and kissed him. "I won't make it colorful or anything." He smiled and turned me so he could give me a hug.

"I don't think my coach would like that." He whispered into my hair.

"That's okay. I'll just do my face. Come on." I took his hand and pulled him back upstairs to my room. We went over to the bags of stuff we bought last night after the game. I smiled at him when I took the face marker things out. He sighed and sat on the edge of the bed with his head tilted up.

"Go for it." He said making me laugh evilly. I put my hand on one of his cheeks and made a line on one of his cheeks. I continued to make lines until it was the gay pride flag on his cheek. He opened his eyes and I smiled. I felt a little flutter in my stomach. He had come so far. I'm so proud of him. I gave him another kiss.

"Do you want it on both sides?" I asked. He nodded and turned his head for me. I drew on the next one and we switched places. I sat on the bed and he smiled before straddling my legs. I let out an "ompf" and looked up at him.