Chapter 33 Part 2

Alright you guys have been wanting smut so... it's in here ☺️ if you don't want to read sexy stuff I suggest skipping this part 😏

We drove back to Alex's house so we could all change into some party clothes. I followed Alex up to his room where he quickly moved his medals to the front of his trophy area. I looked through my stuff and pulled out a pair of jeans and a varsity football shirt with the sleeves and pretty much all of the sides cut off. Alex turned to me after I put it on and he got the nastiest little smirk on his face. He put his hands on my exposed sides and kissed my neck.

"I can't wait until I can grind all over you." He said rocking us slightly side to side. I smirked down to him and put my forehead on his.

"Faster you change faster you can. Your brother and Josh are coming." This caused him to run to his closet.

"I know seeing Joshy and I dance turns you guys on." He said turning around with clothes. He took off his pants and jacket revealing only his speedo. I was sitting on his bed and pulled him down on my lap.

"How about just going in this?" I suggested, putting my hands high on the inside of his bare thighs. He shuttered but got up and turned around, leaning down and putting his hands on my knees.

"Later. Then you can see me in even less." He whispered before trailing his lips down my cheek. Well if that wasn't enough to get me hard then I don't know what would be. The image of him naked on his bed in front of me- no. No. We have a whole party to get through first. Alex pulled off his speedo, leaving him naked. He pulled out a pair of tight navy blue boxer briefs. He then put on some jeans and a white t shirt. He didn't fix his hair after swimming so it was a cute mess.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded almost breathlessly and we walked downstairs together. None of the others changed but they were already kinda in party attire.

"Alright gang, move out!" Josh said leading the way. Jasper laughed and ran after him. We all hurried to the truck and got in. Jasper blasted the radio for the short ride there. Once we got to Vances house we hurried to the front door. I rang the doorbell and he soon opened the door. He smiled and moved to the side to let us in.

"Glad you guys could come! Beer in the back, girls in the front!" I smacked his shoulder and we turned left into the living room. It was insane. Mostly just a bunch of people grinding on each other and making out. I took Alex's hand and brought him into the kitchen where the alcohol was.

"What do you want?" I asked opening the cooler.

"Let's do a shot!" I shrugged and took the alcohol out along with four shot glasses since Josh and Jasper followed us. I filled them all and we each took one and threw it back. Alex made a face after his but I poured another for Josh, Jasper, and I.

"I want another too." Alex said slamming his glass down. I looked at Jasper and he just shrugged, so I poured Alex one too. That was enough to make our chests warm, so Alex took my hand and dragged me to the living room. When we got there he let go of my hand and did a little spin before planting his ass in my crotch. I had to grab onto hips to stop from stumbling out of surprise. I glanced around quickly and people were only smiling at us if they were even looking in our direction. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a familiar grey army shirt. Jasper and Josh were making their way over to us.

"Hey guys!" Josh said swaying his hips to the music as he walked over to us. I nodded to Jasper who nodded back. We were grinding with our boys and having a good time. A song came on that Alex must like because he backed up even more into me. He dropped his top half a little more before coming up and wrapping his arm behind him and around my neck. He continued to move his body with mine and planted his wet lips on mine. He snuck his tongue in my mouth to play with mine. I can't believe I was doing this in front of so many people. Ya we've done stuff like this before, but it was in Alex's basement with only people were close to. I moved my hands down, dangerously close to his crotch, making him moan into my mouth. That moan alone sent fire down to my dick. I rubbed it against his butt and through my half open eyes I saw his flutter open. He detached his mouth from mine and smirked with his swollen lips.