Chapter 38

Warning! There is smut in this!! Don't like it then you should probably skip to the end. Love you guys ♥️

Landon's POV
We drove home in silence for a while. I kept my hand on Alex's knee, rubbing my thumb back and forth. He had his arm around him, holding onto my bicep.

"So. You guys won." Alex said. I nodded. "Remember what that means?" I smiled and moved my hand up to his inner thigh.

"Baby how could I forget." He smiled and moved my hand up even more so it was just below his dick. He pushed up my short sleeve and placed small kisses on my bicep. Now we couldn't get home fast enough. I parked in the driveway of his house and we both hurried out. When we got inside Jasper and josh were on the couch. Josh was straddling Jasper, making out with him. I could see tears on Josh's face. they stopped when they heard the front door close. Josh wiped his tears and it looked like Jasper wiped some of his own.

"Hey guys. Just you two tonight?" Josh asked. We nodded. He smiled at Jasper. "Perfect." Alex rolled his eyes and grabbed onto my hand.

"We'll be upstairs. Please don't come in." He said before pulling me up the stairs. We heard them laughing as we went up. Once we got into his room he closed the door and reached for my shirt. I beat him to it and pulled it off. He smiled and raked his eyes down my body. "So sexy." He said.

"Your turn." I said sliding his shirt off. I looked down to his six pack. He looked so much stronger from getting ready for states and nationals. He smiled and flexed his arms. My eyes grew when I saw the muscles he had. "You should've beat those guys up." I said running my hand down his body and grabbing onto his waistband to pull him against me. He moaned and kissed the center of my chest.

"They make this feel so much better." He breathed out as I reached down his pants and grabbed onto his dick. As I started moving my hand he let out a little moan and put his forehead against my shoulder. With my other hand I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, leaving him in some sexy as hell underwear. I pulled my hand out and he grabbed onto my hips, pulling me against him. He looked up to me with lust filled eyes.

"I love you Landon." He whispered against my lips.

"I love you more." I said grabbing onto his face and crashing our lips together. He moved his body against mine and started feeling me up through my pants. I was rock hard as it is. I broke away from the kiss and groaned.

"You're going to have to stop that baby." I said trying to move away from his hand. He smirked but stopped. I backed him up towards the bed. When his legs hit the bed he sat down. I smiled and straddled his legs.

  "Woah," he said smiling. "Even though these make your ass look amazing, you have to take these off." He pulled at my pants. I stood up and shimmied out of them, snapping the waistband of my boxer briefs. He pulled me against him and kissed right below my belly button sending shivers through my body. He moved his hands so his fingers were curled under the waistband. He looked up to me and I smiled nervously. This rape thing coming up really set me back. I couldn't think about though because that was with someone I didn't know. This was with the love of my life. I wasn't getting fucked in the back of an alley, we were making love to each other. I grabbed under his arms and moved him so he was laying down. I climbed over him and reached down to kiss him. The minute my lips touched his, he deepened the kiss. His tongue was against mine in a matter of seconds. His hands were traveling up and down my back. They soon dipped into my underwear and he took a hold of my butt. I pulled away slightly and stared into his eyes.

  "You ready beautiful?" I whispered while running my fingertips across his cheek. He bit his lip and nodded. I took a hold on his underwear and slowly pulled them down. Mine were soon to follow. He pulled me down to kiss him one more time before I went to get the condom package off the night stand. I climbed back on the bed and put it on while kneeling over him. I put some of the lube on my fingers and reached down to his hole. I leaned down to kiss him as I put two fingers in. He grunted as they pushed in but relaxed after a few seconds. I worked on him for a few minutes before he said he was ready. I took one of his hands and intertwined our fingers next to his head on the pillow. I used the other one to guide my dick inside of him. I scattered kisses across his chest as I went in. He tensed up a bit causing me to stop and wait. He was holding onto my bicep so tightly and squeezing my fingers so much it hurt. I leaned my head up so I could kiss his lips. When he relaxed I went in all the way. I moaned into his mouth when I started rocking in and out at a slow pace.