Chapter 33 Part 1

Today's the day! I jumped out of bed once my alarm went off and ran over to my closet. Landon groaned from the bed. I turned to see him rolling on his back, showing off his perfect six pack. He stretched his arms up over his head and looked over to me with sleepy and sexy eyes. I bit my lip and couldn't help myself. I ran over and jumped onto the bed next to him. He smiled big and planted a kiss on my lips. I ran my hands over his stomach and down under the blankets to his crotch before moving back up to his cheek.

  "Good morning Landon." I said giving him a kiss.

  "Morning Alex." He responded with a smile.

  "Do you know what day it is?!" I asked excitedly, jumping up again. He smiled and nodded.

"State meet today at Fitchburg High School. The meet starts at 3:30 but you my dear are leaving school at 12 o'clock to get your cute butt in that speedo. After school I'll be driving here to get in Jasper's car to drive with him, your parents, Shaun, and Josh to the meet where we will be meeting Lacey." I smiled even bigger if that was possible and went to my closet. I pulled out my states sweatshirt from last year along with a pair of jeans. I threw it on as Landon was just rolling out of bed.

"Come on slow poke." I said slapping his butt. He groaned and tucked his face back in his arms. I just shook my head and went into the hallway. I knocked on Jasper's half open door. He and Josh were still laying in bed but awake.

"Rise and shine guys! You have duty today Jasper."

"Fuck!" He yelled jumping up. I smiled and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair as Landon came stumbling in. He had on a pair of worn jeans and a nice display of those abs again. He ran his hand across his stubble and through his bed head. I felt a twitch in my pants but contained the excitement. He was just so sexy.

"Come on Landon, we have to leave soon." I said, wrapping my arms around his waist, trying to feel his muscles. He nodded and yawned, moving towards the sink. I just rolled my eyes and went downstairs to make breakfast. Josh was already down there in a pair of sweatpants and one of Jasper's army shirts, sipping coffee and reading the paper.

  "Ready for the big meet!?" He asked excitedly. I nodded quickly and went to the fridge to get some eggs.

  "I can't wait!" I exclaimed. He smiled but it looked a bit wavered. I slowed down and frowned. "Is everything okay Joshy?" I asked grabbing a pan. He sighed and put his coffee cup down before running his hands through his hair.

  "I don't know." He groaned. "Does Jasper seem alright to you? He seems kind of...off to me." I shrugged.

  "He doesn't seem any different to me."

  "He's just... I don't know, it's stupid. He just seems different. And it seems like he'd rather be here than our apartment, and I'm just worried. What if he has PTSD and we don't know it?"

"I think we'd know. That is kinda weird that you guys have been staying here though." Josh sighed and nodded. There was suddenly the sound of boots coming quickly down the stairs. Jasper appeared in his camo pants with his grey shirt tucked in. He hurried over to Josh and gave him a long kiss. He motioned for me to step aside and cracked the eggs on the pan.

  "I forgot I had to meet with my captain today. Thanks for reminding me Alex." He said sounding flustered.

  "Is everything okay Jasper?" I asked noticing that he was shaking a bit. He nodded.

  "Everything's fine." He bit his lip and closed his eyes for a second before continuing with the eggs. I glanced over to Josh who was slouched over his coffee. He looked tired and a bit defeated.