Chapter 31

"Oh god is right." My head shot around to the door to see Jasper standing there with Josh next to him. Alex quickly pulled his head away, creating a suction noise. I scrambled for my pants and tried to get them up.

"You guys do know what a door is right." Jasper sighed.

"Y-yes." I said zipping my jeans and turning towards them. Josh let out a burst of laughter and slapped his hand over his hand. I must have looked a mess. I was breathless and my hair was all over the place due to Alex pulling my hair earlier.

"God. Pull yourselves together and come downstairs for dinner." Jasper said before walking away with Josh. I looked down to Alex who was looking at the floor. I lifted his chin to see a scared look in his eyes.

"It's ok baby." I said pulling him up. He put his hand on the back of my neck to pull me into a deep kiss.

"I love you." He said kissing me again.

"I love you too." I said putting his hips into me.

"I'll finish you off later." He said rubbing his crouch against mine. I smiled evilly and kissed his neck.

"Let's go have some dinner." I said taking his hand with a deep breath. I was almost proud of it all. I was caught with my boyfriend on his knees sucking me off. Not too shabby. When we got downstairs Jasper smirked at us.

"Don't worry about it too much. Jasp's dad caught us once. And that was really embarrassing. I couldn't look at him for at least a week." Josh said patting my shoulder.

"It was worse when my mom caught us having sex." Jasper said smiling and rolling his eyes. "I almost died. She almost did too." I laughed and sat on one of the stools at the island in the kitchen. Jasper pulled the lasagna out of the oven and placed it on the counter.

"Wow. Do you guys know what a door is?" I chuckled. Jasper rolled his eyes.

"Yes. We learned after my dad but my mom just walked in. I bet she regrets that. We weren't under blankets or anything."

"We were actually against the wall." Josh said getting plates.

"Ya. That was some good sex." Jasper said looking off in the distance and thinking of that day. I thought it was kind of weird how open they were about it. I'm glad they didn't freak out catching us though.

"Alright get what you want. It's done." Jasper said taking a large amount of lasagna. We all took some and sat at the table. We were eating in silence for a minute before Josh asked,

"So, have you guys "done it" yet?" Alex choked on his water.

"No. Alex isn't ready yet." I said taking a bite of lasagna and looking to see Alex's reaction. He looked over to me and shoved my leg.

"That's not true. I told you I was ready." He said with a frown.

"Oh ya. True. We just haven't yet." I said.

"Why not?" Josh asked.

"Um...Because you guys are here." Alex said.

"Oh." Said Jasper. "We're having sex tonight..."

"Jasper!" Josh exclaimed. Jasper looked at him questioningly. "you weren't supposed to tell them!"

"Oh well." Jasper mumbled. "They'll probably hear you anyways. You aren't very quiet." Josh frowned again and I heard a giggle come from Alex. We continued talking and Alex put his hand on my knee. His hand slowly made its way up my leg and stopped at my upper leg. Back and forth on the inside of my leg.

"I think we're gonna get to bed." Josh said stretching with a wink. Jasper bit his lip with a smirk.

"Oh ya. It's getting pretty late." He said standing up and putting both his and Josh's plates in the sink.