Chapter 12

Sammy→

Landon's POV

  A couple days had gone by, and the guys and I decided we should probably start going back to football practice. My bruises and cuts were still there but the pain was mostly gone. So when study hall was over, all of us walked down to the locker room together, including Alex since Lacey was staying after for math. Alex would constantly put his hand on my arm when he was talking, or our hands would brush when we walk. I could feel a smile creep onto my face every time we touched without my permission.

  I looked down when I heard an unfamiliar voice. I looked down to see a tiny boy smiling and talking animately with Alex.

  "Guess what?" I overheard him ask.

  "What?" Alex asked.

  "Logan asked me out!" He said excitedly. Alex gasped and they cheered together. I turned to Tom and looked down to try and hide my smile. He laughed at me and rolled his eyes.

  "Yay! That's so exciting!" Alex said giving the boy a hug. They started talking quickly and giggling together.

  "Now we just need to get you a boyfriend." The boy said. Alex laughed nervously.

  "Yeah." Was all he said. When the other boy looked away I saw Alex sneak a look at me. He winked at me before turning back.

  "Hey Sammy, this is Landon, Tom, Matty, Vance, Clara and Callie. All of you, this is my friend Sammy." Alex introduced. All the guys and girls waved and Sammy smiled.

  "Hi a bunch of people I don't know!" He said in a peppy voice. The guys smiled and the girls shoved us all out of the way. They both put their arms around his shoulders and 'awed'.

  "He's so cute!" Clara said causing his cheeks to turn red. I would be blushing too if I had a sophomore and senior girl doing this too me. Though he may be embarrassed, he seemed to love the attention. He was pretty cute though, with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a red T-shirt and jeans with necklaces and bracelets. We continued walking down the hallway with the girls talking to Alex and Sammy with their arms still around them.

  "Wow, already cheating on me I see." A voice came from behind us. We all stopped and turned around to see a brown haired, brown eyed boy standing there with his hands in his pockets. He smirked as Sammy broke free from the girls and ran into the arms of the boy.

  "No way Logan. I would never cheat on you." He said causing Logan to smile down at him.

   "Good, because I was just coming to say goodbye to you. I have to go watch Alice now." He said. We turned and continued walking to give them some privacy. Although Matty, Callie, Vance, and Clara stayed so they could say their goodbyes as well. It was only Alex, Tom, and I left, so when no one was around, Alex bumped my arm with his shoulder. I elbowed him gently. We got to the locker room and we all walked to one of the back sections. Alex and I looked at Tom expectantly and he sighed before turning around and leaning against the row of lockers blocking us from the rest of the locker room. Alex smiled up to me and gave me a small kiss on the lips.

  "How was your day baby?" He whispered putting his hands on my chest.

  "Pretty good. How about yours?" I mumbled quietly and kissed his lips again.

  "It was alright. I missed you." I smiled when he kissed under my chin.

  "I missed you too. Hey what about guppy?" I said wrapping my arms a little tighter around him causing him to snuggle into my chest more.