Chapter 14

Alex's POV

The next night, I didn't sleep over Landon's, so you know...sad. Also sad, I didn't have enough time for my coffee. Leaving me in a bitchy mood.

I sat down on the bus seat with a huff and leaned my head back. Luckily the bus ride went by quickly. I sass walked, yes sass walked, to my locker which was only a few down from Lacey's.

"Hey Alex." She said sweetly. I just grumbled in her direction and started on my locker combination.

"Ooh, someone's in a mood." She said and handed me a coffee. My eyes widened and I snatched it from her.

"You are perfect Lacey I love you!" I said and drank from the cup.

"So what crawled up your ass this morning?" She asked.

"Landon didn't text me." I pouted and jutted out my hip with my coffee cup out.

"I texted you baby. You just didn't respond." I jumped and turned to see Landon standing there.

"Don't talk to him! His in a bitchy mood!" Lacey said.

"I'm fine." I snapped.

"Aw, so cute. You have a bitch mood." Landon said in a baby voice.

"Stop it." I whined, but he just smirked at me. He has a really hot smirk. He got a serious look on his face though and leaned against the locker next to mine.

"Is that the only reason? Are you okay? Did something happen?" He asked and went to touch me, but stopped himself. I shook my head and sighed.

"Just stressed about the meet today."

"You have a meet today?!" He asked perking up.

"Yes." I said slowly.

"Can I come?" He asked biting his lip. I just stared at him for a minute before nodding.

"Don't you think it'll be suspicious though?" He though for a minute.

"Nah, we'll be fine."

"Okay." I shrugged and locked my locker. "But just remember, I don't care if we get caught because I'm already out." I finished before winking and walking off with Lacey.

"He is so gonna get caught." Lacey said and I rolled my eyes.

"It's his decision." I sighed as we walked into our first class.
------------------

At the end of the day, Landon walked with Lacey, Logan, Sammy, and I down to the locker rooms. Luckily there were no practices for other sports, so it was just a couple swimmers going into the locker room. We had gotten there late so most were already inside. Landon stopped me at the end of the sports hallway and looked around.

"I'll make sure no one comes from over there." Lacey said bounding down the hall where we just came from. Sammy and Logan waved as they both went into the locker room. Landon let out a heavy breath and backed me against the wall. He tilted my head back with his finger under his chin and placed a kiss on my lips. I slid my hands up to his chest and deepened the kiss. Just as he turned his head and put his hands in my hair, I heard an,

"Oh my." Landon's head shot around and I peeked around his shoulder. Standing there was a shocked looking football coach. He looked down to me around Landon and his eyes softened.

"Coach I-"

"Don't talk Landon. You don't have any explaining to do." Landon had turned around so his back was to me, but still really close. I pulled one of his hands behind his back so I could hold onto it with both of mine.