Chapter 41

Landon's POV

I took the cigarette from my lips and blew out a cloud of smoke. I was leaning against my car in the parking lot of my motel. When I was done I put it on the pavement and snuffed it out. I grabbed my bag and walked up the steps to the second level. There were a lot of people milling around. It was starting to get warmer out so no one wanted to be in their tiny rooms. I unlocked the front door and walked in, hearing a sound coming from the back rooms. I walked back and opened the door to my mom and Callie's room.

"Oook" I groaned, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Oh hey Landon. Didn't know you were getting back this early." Callie said in an awkward voice. I opened my eyes slowly to see only her head. Matty was laying over her, trying to block what I'm guessing is her naked chest from me. He looked back at me and gave me a nervous smile.

"Hey Landon." He said.

"Hi guys...I'll just, be out there." I said pointing and backing away. I closed the door and walked into the living room. I fell onto the couch and took out my phone to text Alex that I had made it. As I put my phone down, the two guiltily walked in. Callie was wearing an oversized t-shirt and some shorts while Matty was only wearing shorts.

"Hey man, I'm really sorry. We thought you weren't getting back until later and..."

"It's fine." I interrupted with a smile. "You guys can do whatever you want. You're having sex, I'm having sex, we all are. Who cares."

"You are?" Matty asked, surprised. I felt a bit of a blush.

"Oh you didn't know...ya. I am." He nodded and looked a little uncomfortable.

"So...what do you guys want for dinner? I can make something." Callie asked to break the awkward silence. We both just shrugged causing her to groan and walk into the kitchen.

  "You're here the whole week?" Matty asked. I nodded. "Are you and Alex having problems?"

  "No, nothing like that. His brother is being deployed in a week so they wanted to have time with just their family." I said, leaning back. He nodded and was quiet for a minute.

  "You want to party later? We don't get the south side of Landon much anymore. I smirked and nodded.

  "Who's having a party?"

  "Oscar downstairs." I laughed. Oscar was 23 and crazy. He was the nicest guy ever, but loved partying.

"Oh hell ya." I said making him snicker.

"Awesome." He said as Callie came back in. She threw us takeout menus.

  "Pick something."

  "Chinese." Matty and I said at the same time.

  "Okay then." Callie said dialing the phone.

"Get enough for like six people who are gonna want the munchies." Matty said making her roll her eyes. She called it in as Matty and I went to get drinks from his motel room.

"So you and Callie." I said, grabbing a case of Pepsi. He slowly nodded. "You guys official?" He nodded again.

"Ya we have been for a while now I guess. We just kinda fell into it." He got a small smile on his face as he kicked the fridge closed. He had his hands full of water bottles.

"I know I asked you not to tell me but, how long has the sex been going on?" His face turned a little red when I asked that.

"Um...probably like two months."