Chapter 36

The party was great! Everyone had fun and Jasper and Josh were over the moon. Landon told me he had a great time too so even better. It was now the morning after and I was the only one awake. I stretched and looked over to Landon and smiled. He was sleeping facing towards me, showing off his chest. The sheet was just barely covering his business. I kissed his cheek softly before getting up. I was naked so I pulled on one of his football shirts and a pair of sweatpants before going down the hall. I knocked and heard a small,
"Come in!" I opened the door to see Callie, Mattie, Lacey, and Tom. The girls were on the bed and the boys were both on single air mattresses.

"Hey guys, I'm going to start breakfast. What do you want?" Lacey got up and stretched.

"I'll come help you." She said through a yawn.

"Thanks Lace." I said with a smile.

"Eggs." Callie mumbled, moving her face to the pillow to try and escape the light.

"Same." The two boys muttered.

"Alright." I said with a giggle and turned the lights back off. Lacey and I went to Jasper and Josh's room. I knocked before opening the door and turning on the light.

"Hey what do you guys want for breakfast?" I whispered over their fan. Josh just cuddled farther into Jasper and pulled the blankets up to cover himself more. Jasper rubbed his eyes and grumbled,

"Eggs."

"Ok. I'm just making a huge thing of eggs. I'm not even asking your friends." I said. He just put his hand up in a shrug, never opening his eyes. I smiled when he put his arms back around Josh and fell back asleep. I just turned off the lights and Lacey and I went downstairs. We went to the kitchen and pulled out two dozen eggs. We started cracking them on two separate pans and scrambling them. We let them sit for a minute and Lacey sighed. She wrapped her arms around me and leaned her head on my shoulder.

  "Aly I feel like I never see you anymore." She said in a sad voice. I hugged her back.

  "I know. Our men are taking away all our time." I said.

  "Go straight for me?" She asked smiling. I laughed and shook my head.

  "Sorry Lace. I've got my eyes on the dick."

  "Damn. Oh well. Speaking of dicks...you getting any?" She asked raising her eyebrows. I bit my lip and nodded. She laughed and held up her hand. I high fives it. "Nice man!"

  "Have you?" I asked. She shook her head.

  "I wanted to take it slow."

  "I think you're the only virgin in this house." I said with a smile and she pouted, moving around the eggs in her pan.

  "Oh Lacey Lacey I can change that if you want." We turned and saw Tom with a smirk on his face.

  "Not yet Tom Tom." She said walking into his arms. He kissed the top of her head and smiled.

  "I know baby girl." He said, sitting down at the island. Landon came down a minute later with Callie and Mattie. He nodded over to me with a smile before leading them over to the back slider. He pulled out a lighter and they all started smoking. I sighed and turned off the stove when the eggs were done.

  "I don't know how to get him off that bad habit." I mumbled sadly. I hated seeing him like that and I knew he hated that he had to do it. I saw him look over at me but quickly look away. He didn't like me seeing him like that.

  "Good luck. I don't think you can get him. He has to do that himself." Jasper said coming over, looking out the back. "Maybe he's trying to hold onto the south side."