Sirius Black- Pretty Girl (h)

The only downside to your school was that it seemed utterly scandalous when anyone spoke to someone that wasn't in their house – regardless if you were friends or knee of each other before Hogwarts.

It frustrated you, you had known the Black family since you were born but as soon as you ended up at Hogwarts and Sirius wasn't in Slytherin, well it was if he never existed to the rest of the family.

Over the four years you'd been in Hogwarts you had always tried to stick up for Sirius when other members of your house went in on him and his friends, you kept your friendship with him, and you'd be lying if there wasn't a little more than friendship there too.

Sirius had noticed more recently that you were coming into the Great Hall with bruises and split knuckles, at first, he found it endearing how you were so quick to defend him and in the muggle way no less, but now he was getting worried.

He watched in his free period as you walked into the library with a black eye this time, and he wanted to hex whoever had given you that.

Logically he knew you could handle yourself, but he cared about you, he hated seeing you hurt.

He left his things with Remus and went down the aisle he'd watched you walk down; he grabbed your hand and without saying a word dragged you out of the library and into an empty classroom.

"Sirius!" you exclaimed as he slammed the door shut, casting a locking charm on it for good measure.

Sirius came over to you and grabbed your waist, picking you up so you were sitting on a desk and he could stand between your legs.

You looked at him in pure shock, not being sure what had just happened.

"Tell me how you got the black eye," he stated as he held your face with both hands, carefully looking at your eye.

Sighing, you rested your hands in your lap. "I got into a bit of an argument with Lucius, Cissy's boyfriend, in the common room," you told him. "He was telling me how much of a traitor you were, how with how I dress I'd be the next and you'd have to ask your blood traitor friends to take me in."

Sirius' jaw clenched as he listened to you, trying to contain himself.

"Cissy watched as Lucius lost his temper when I kept defending you, for once I didn't throw the first punch!" you tried to lighten the mood, wanting Sirius to calm down. "Lucius shoved me; I fell into one of the study desks."

"I'm going to kill him," Sirius ground out, his thumb rubbing against your cheek. "And for the record love, I love the way you dress – bloody fit if you ask me."

The atmosphere in the classroom changed from Sirius being angry to Sirius being rather adoring. "You like how I dress?"

"How could I not?" he shot back. "You sure know how to make muggle clothing work for you love – those leather jacket and trousers combo, merlin."

Giggling at the heated look in his eyes, you asked him another question. "You think I'm fit?"

Sirius chuckled but nodded. "Can't deny that you defending my honour all the time is pretty darn attractive," he told you with a smirk. "But I hate seeing your gorgeous face all bruised."

You pouted as a joke. "Well how about you start defending my honour too?"

He chuckled again, leaning forward to rest his forehead against yours. "Deal pretty girl, deal."

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request