James Potter- Flirt (c)

You always thought it would be nice to have someone fancy you, but you had never met James Potter nor new how persistent he was. You weren't interested in him and you truly didn't believe that he was interested in you, but he found great pleasure in flirting with you and seeing your reaction.

At any chance that James could get, he would flirt with you, compliment you and make you want to puke. You tried to be polite at first, but it had been three years and all you wanted to do was kick him in the balls and make him feel the pain you had since you had first become friends, but you were too soft to do that.

You begun to dread bumping into him though, so when you returned to the Gryffindor common room, you instantly felt a weight upon your shoulders when you saw the messy haired boy that infuriated you so much.

"Y/N," he gleamed, jumping up from his seat to leave his two friends sat on the sofas so that he could approach you.

Remus and Sirius watched on, knowing exactly what the expect but also knowing full well that you wouldn't enjoy what would come with it.

"James, what do I owe this displeasure," you said, rolling your eyes and knowing it wasn't worth fighting it just yet.

"I just have a question, if you do not mind," he said, trying to be charming but you knew well enough that James Potter had no actual charm.

"What is it, Potter?"

You didn't have the time or patience to actually care about what he said but you knew that it wouldn't be a normal question, it would either be crude or unpleasant or make you want to punch him in the face, as did most things that he said.

"I was just wondering... well... your lips look so lonely... would they like to meet mine?"

Your eyes rolled at him. It wasn't the worst pick up line he had used on you but it certainly wasn't the best.

"It must be so hard for you Potter," you sighed.

He cocked an eyebrow at you. "What?"

"I mean... it must be hard with your sense of direction, never being able to find your way to a decent pick-up line."

You could see Remus and Sirius smirking at you as you attempted to keep a straight face.

"That hurt," James said pretending to clutch his chest in pain.

"Good."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.