Draco Malfoy- Hoodie (h)

Introducing Draco to muggle clothes may have been a big mistake. He was far too into all the designer clothes and once he'd realised you could have designer clothes that were actually comfy, well that was him absolutely sold.

He'd insisted on going shopping pretty much every time he came to stay at yours, given that your apartment was in a muggle neighbourhood, and in a way you kind of enjoyed seeing how much he embraced the muggle world,

You had been worried with his upbringing and family values that he wouldn't embrace the muggle world the way you hoped, but as soon as you took him in for the first time, he seemed hooked.

Of course, Narcissa and Lucius weren't privy to that information nor had they seen any of their son's muggle clothes – they made enough comments about you wearing jeans around them so you couldn't imagine how they'd react if they saw Draco in jeans too.

"Hello love," Draco greeted as he came through the floo in his apartment, carrying far too many shopping bags.

Yu smiled at him, welcoming his kiss when he leant down to you. "You had a good time then?"

He chuckled, placing his bags down so that he could sit on the soda next to you. "Well, Gringotts has introduced these little black cards that work in the muggle world."

"Ah yes, a wizarding credit card," you mused with a smile. "That is rather dangerous for your shopping addiction."

Draco scoffed as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "I am not addicted," he protested. "And besides, my vault will barely have a dent in it after today."

"And I allowed to see what the illustrious Draco Malfoy treated himself today?"

A smile crossed your boyfriend's face as he got up to dig through his bags. He pulled out a hoodie by Armani first which you thought was gorgeous.

Draco saw your expression and instantly hid the hoodie behind him.

"No," he stated as he continued to hide the hoodie.

"No?" you questioned in confusion.

"No," he stated again. "You are not stealing this hoodie from me; you already have all my other muggle ones."

You couldn't deny that in all honesty, you did have quite the habit of stealing Draco's hoodies. But who could blame you? He had great taste in clothes and plus they always smelled of his cologne and merlin you loved his smell.

"Don't even try the puppy eyes with me love," he told you as you stood up.

You pouted at him. "But sharing is caring Draco," you commented, pulling the puppy dog eyes as you got closer to him to reach around his back. "Now give me the hoodie!"

~*~

Written by Hannah.