Draco Malfoy- Opinion (c)

When you first joined Hogwarts, being called a Mudblood had made you cry on more than one occasion but over the years, the slur against your bloodline didn't bother you anymore, and you realised it said far more about the ones saying it than it did about you. A lot of the purebloods that had prejudices against muggleborns had given up harassing you, but Draco Malfoy and his friends were persistent in being bullies and all-around arseholes.

One of the many reasons that Draco decided to up his onslaught of harassment towards you thanks to the fact that he no longer got to you. All he desperately wanted to do was to knock you down and break all the walls you had built to keep him out. Today was the same as any other day at Hogwarts when Draco noticed you being in his vicinity. He dropped everything he was doing and made his way over to you, flapping his robes as if to add some form of dramatic flare to his strut.

"Still here, mudblood," Draco spat at you, turning up his nose at you.

You let at a sigh. Although he made his presence ever known, you had become bored of this almost daily parade from him to just be mean for the sake of being mean, especially when his words meant nothing to you.

"Unfortunately you are too," you frowned.

"You filthy mudblood," he hissed. "You are a disgrace to the wizarding world!"

You rolled your eyes at Draco, having heard his opinion of you more often than anyone ever wanted to hear him speak.

"Oh, gosh, you've insulted me! Whatever shall I do? I'll be mentally and emotionally scarred for years," you said feigning offence, dramatically pouting at him.

Anger bubbled up inside of him as you mocked his stance and showed how little you cared about his cruel words.

"Maybe find a new avenue of attack, maybe then you could hurt me," you stated. "I don't care that my parents are muggles, I care that I still kick your arse in every exam. Clearly I am a better witch than you could ever be a wizard."

A shocked and angry squeak escaped him as he stamped his foot.

"My father will hear about this!" He exclaimed. "You can't talk to me like that."

"Talk to me like I'm a piece of shit then I will return the favour. Tell your father anything you like; I value his opinion as much as I value yours."

With a smirk on your face, you turned on your heel and walked away, done with the conversation.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.