Sirius Black- Films (c)

Without having school around, you and your friends had to make plans to be able to spend time with them. The group of friends you had throughout Hogwarts, now had a biweekly movie night where the muggleborns of the group got to introduce the purebloods to the wonders of Hollywood and theatre. It was a fun to introduce them all to what a film was and to films that you both loved and hated. Today Lily picked some film that she said looked good and you could get a tape of. Remus and you didn't know about it whilst Sirius and James were still uncertain what the whole thing was.

It wasn't that bad of a film. You were all sat in your living room eating popcorn and watching the film. You were cuddled up with Sirius on one of the sofas whilst the other three sat on the opposite sofa, Remus rather awkward beside the lovey-dovey couple. You were quite enjoying the film until things started to heat up on screen. You could feel your cheeks heating up as the two main characters begun to passionately make out in their bathroom, beginning to strip and get into the shower together. Moans and groans came from the television and flashes of flesh and water showed to your group. It felt rather awkward to be watching a sex scene with friends you'd had since before puberty along with your boyfriend.

"They always make shower sex sound so appealing, but honestly it seems quite dangerous," Remus commented before popping more popcorn into his mouth.

The four of you gave him a quizzical look, knowing he had never been in a relationship nor done the deed, so were uncertain how he could have a strong enough opinion on the situation.

"Actually, it's pretty great," Sirius commented. "Just got to keep the shower head out of your faces and don't move around too much as it's a bit slippery but it certainly does the job. Quite a fun alternative to a bed."

Your face just grew redder and redder. Of course, the whole group would now know who he was talking about having sex with as you'd been together for years. You noticed everyone's eyes turn onto you as they begun to snicker. You tried to keep a good girl persona but now your closest friends knew the truth about you and you weren't going to be able to live it down.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.