Sirius Black- Benefits: Part 1 (c)

One thing that you had learnt about Sirius when you first met him was his player façade was rather false most of the time but that didn't mean he was a prude. He did prefer to have sex without a relationship but so did you, so you decided that maybe a friends with benefits situation would work out well for both of you. You'd both get what you wanted, and you wouldn't need all the annoying parts that would be involved in a relationship. You were far happier just keeping it secret that the two of you were sleeping together and go on with the rest of your lives.

From the beginning, you decided that it was best to not tell your friends, knowing they would have a field day with that knowledge and neither of you would be able to live it down. Your friends were too nosy and were a lot more interested in making fun of you for anything you did rather than be remotely nice about it. It was a terrible friendship really, using any weaknesses against each other but nevertheless you loved them all to death and you were going to be happy as friends as long as no one knew that you and Sirius were getting down and dirty.

Your secret couldn't last forever though, no matter how much you wanted to. You were heading down to dinner when Remus stopped you in the hall and dragged you into a secluded corridor where no one would hear the conversation.

"Are you sleeping with Sirius?" He asked.

Your face paled but you tried to stay composed and not show that he was spot on with his accusation.

"Why the hell would you think that?" You said trying to sound offended. "Urgh... that's gross."

Remus cocked an eyebrow at you, giving you a knowing look.

"Then why did I find your bra under his bed?" He asked, holding it out to you.

It was impossible to hide it on your face anymore as you snatched the garment from him, stuffing it under your robes so no one else would have to see it.

"Don't tell anyone, Moony," you begged. "Please, no one else can know. If James finds out, we will never hear the end of it."

He let out a chuckle, giving your arm a gentle, playful slap.

"Your secret is safe from me but you're probably better off making sure you take your underwear with you next time."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request