Viktor Krum- Interrogation (h)

With such a big family it was unlikely that you'd ever be able to keep something to yourself for long however you had surprised yourself.

Somehow you had managed to keep your relationship to yourself for the past six months or so – after having met by accident when you were looking for a quidditch themed gift for your baby brother, you and Viktor had started to exchange letters.

When he'd saw you looking for a Bulgaria jersey in Diagon Alley he had wanted to talk to you and managed to use very broken English to offer you his help.

Of course, you'd known who he was, Ron never shut up about him, but you had to admit Viktor was much more intriguing in person.

And so for the past six months your family were yet to find out about your boyfriend; granted they had noticed you getting more owls and you had taken a couple of more trips to the alley than normal but they were yet to put two and two together.

Needless to say, when your dad had told you he had tickets to the Quidditch World Cup, conveniently where Bulgaria were playing Ireland, you were over the moon.

Plus, the fact that Viktor had sent you a jersey to wear hadn't hurt either.

"Didn't know you were that into Bulgaria Y/N/N," Fred commented as you pulled the jersey on.

You rolled your eyes and ignored him as you applied some beauty charms.

"And how did you get Krum's name on the back?" George questioned, noticing the name and number emblazoned across you.

Shrugging you made a move to head out. "Thought it would be a little surprise."

"Y/N!" Ron called after you as you walked into the main part of the tent. "How did you get a players jersey? They don't sell those in the shops."

"All will be revealed my dear baby brother," you stated as you left the tent.

Before going to the world cup you'd spoken to Viktor about revealing your relationship – you hadn't kept it a secret from your family intentionally but neither did you want every man and his bow truckle knowing about it.

Viktor had agreed that he wanted people to know but had of course warned you about the press. You couldn't deny that you were a little worried about it however it would be worth it.

Once you'd all reached the stands the atmosphere was immense – you were beyond excited to see your boyfriend play as you knew how much he loved it.

Throughout the game the atmosphere remained, and it was an intense game to say the least but ultimately Bulgaria had lost.

At the end of the game Viktor had found you in the stands and had shot you a wink, which caused you to blush and said blush did not go unnoticed by your siblings.

"Found someone in the crowd Y/N/N?" George teased, throwing his arm around your shoulder as you walked back to the tent.

"I guess you could say that."

Almost an hour had passed once you'd all settled into the tent for the evening and you were beginning to think that you weren't going to see Viktor that weekend.

You were snapped out of your thoughts by a rather girlish scream from the front of the tent.

"Bloody hell," Ron's voice floated through to you. "You're-you're-"

As you walked out of your room you saw Viktor stood at the entrance with practically everyone else stood confused in the living room.

"I'm looking for my girlfriend," he spoke once he noticed you and you couldn't help but blush at his accent.

Viktor made his way past everyone else and straight to you, enveloping you into his arms and pulling you against him.

"I've missed you," he whispered into your hair, his English better than it was but still distinctly him. "I am sorry I did not win for you today."

You shook your head against his chest. "It was a close game love; you shouldn't be disappointed over that."

"But this is the first time you have seen me play ahren."

A smile graced your face at hearing the pet name he had for you actually be spoken out loud.

Viktor pressed a kiss to the top of your head. "Still I caught the snitch for you," it was then that he pulled the golden little ball out of his coat pocket.

He reached for your hand and opened your palm before placing the snitch right in the middle.

"This is for you to remember me by...when you are back at your version of magic school," he joked with you about Hogwarts often, so you knew to laugh along.

You then reached up on your tiptoes to press a kiss to his lips. "I think we have an audience," you whispered once you'd pulled away.

The two of you turned around and saw your whole family stood there in utter shock and surprise.

Sighing you reached for Viktor's hand, intertwining your fingers, and looked to your smirking twin siblings. "Go on then," you sighed again as you spoke. "Start the interrogation."

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request.