George Weasley- Asleep (c)

You had spent almost all of your time outside of being at Hogwarts at the Weasley's Burrow. You had a terrible relationship with your family and when you friends Fred and George found out about it, they invited you to their home for Christmas instead of staying at Hogwarts and then reinvited you for Summer. After that, you had never ended up going back to your parents, the Burrow had become your home.

Over the time you knew the twins you had started to get closer to George but neither of you were willing to admit any feelings although Fred took great joy in teasing you both. You continued to spend time with him though, him and his family and once again you ended up staying at the Burrow for your summer holidays. The whole family was home for a rare occurrence to get an opportunity to be as a family and cause chaos. Everyone had spent hours in the living room, laughing and joking until everyone started spreading out to do their own things.

As the evening set in and after a very eventful day, you had drifted off of the sofa as you had done before. You didn't know how long you had been asleep for before you were awoken by someone scooping you up in their arms. As you felt them get to the stairs, you decided to pretend to stay asleep to make the most of the free journey upstairs to Ginny's bedroom that was now shared with you.

You were gently laid down onto the mattress before your shoes and socks were pulled off and your jewellery was removed. The bedsheet was pulled up to your shoulders and tucked in around you before a gentle kiss was pressed to your forehead. Your eyes shot open. George practically jumped backwards when he realised that you were awake, backing up against the chest of drawers.

"Did you just kiss me?" You croaked; your throat dried from having been asleep.

"Um... no," he lied.

You cocked an eyebrow, raising yourself up onto your elbows. "Don't lie to me, Weasley."

"Maybe I did," he stated.

You gestured a hand towards him suggesting for him to continue on past that simple point.

"I thought you were asleep. I didn't think I'd have to now admit that I like you."

"You like me?"

George shot you an unimpressed look. "Yes. Can we talk about this in the morning?"

You rolled your eyes but agreed to it. The two of you exchanged your goodnights before you settled back into the bed to go to sleep with a smile upon your face.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.