Sirius Black- Tower (c)

It seemed to be Sirius' favourite pastime to say he was going to do something that he clearly shouldn't have, you would tell him he either couldn't do it or shouldn't do it and then of course, he would do everything in his power to do it. It had almost become a daily ritual for the two of you and still it annoyed you more than anything rightly ever should.

Once again, he had decided to tell you something stupid that he wanted to do. He had wanted to jump off the astronomy tower and call for his broom and land on it before he killed himself with gravity. You told him that it was a stupid idea, if he didn't end up killing himself or end up in the medical bay, he would get detention for the rest of his time at Hogwarts. The more you told him it was stupid for him to do, the more he desperately wanted to do it.

"Sirius!" You shouted as you chased him up the stairs to the astronomy tower.

"You're not going to stop me," he chuckled as he continued to walk up the stairs.

You let out a loud sigh and continued to follow him, in the hopes that you could talk him out of it before you ended up losing him to his own stupidity.

"Please, Sirius," you called, reaching out to grab hold of his hand, to keep him close enough to you to stop him from continuing up to his death.

"What?" He asked, as though you hadn't been going on with the point for the last couple of hours.

"Why must you constantly go against what I say?" You huffed.

Sirius paused, taking a moment to think through everything before a cheeky smile curled onto his lips. "It's a hobby of mine to prove you wrong."

He unhooked his hand from yours and continued up the stairs with you hot on his tail.

"There's a difference between proving me wrong when I am saying something wrong and being too stubborn to care about your own safety and put your life at risk just to make me look like a fool."

"I don't really see a difference."

Before you were able to shout his name again, he had reached the top of the tower and didn't hesitate to throw himself off of it. As he attempted to call for his broom, he missed it just too late and ended up slowing his fall but still needed a couple of weeks under Madam Pomfrey's care.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.