Hermione Granger- George (c)

There wasn't much to do on weekends that you weren't allowed into Hogsmeade. At first it was great to have free time to do stuff but as the year continued, you ran out of interesting things to do, so spent pretty much all of your free time with your friends in the common room, trying to get time to pass by. You had sat down in the common room with Hermione, both happy to spend time as best friends together but not exchanging any words, instead just reading your own books. It was nice to spend time with your best friend but you both appreciated the silence of reading in the presence of one another.

The silence was short lived however. You wanted to ignore the people who entered the room laughing and chatting, but it was nearly impossible, not only because they were being very loud but also because one of them was your boyfriend. You briefly looked up from your book to give George a warm smile but didn't wait to see his response to you, instead putting your nose back into your book, continuing to read. Although you loved him dearly, you hoped he was just passing through the room with Fred and not going to initiate conversation as you were very much getting into the plot of the novel that you were reading.

You tried to stay focused on your book but out of the corner of your eye you saw a balled-up piece of paper fly threw the air, narrowly missing you before hitting Hermione in the face. She scowled at your boyfriend, not impressed by his antics.

"You're an idiot, George Weasley," she frowned.

"I may be an idiot but I'm your idiot," he grinned, shooting her finger guns.

You let out a sigh. "Actually Love, I do believe that regrettably you are my idiot."

Hermione rolled her eyes at George before turning to you, trying to ignore that the twins even existed but that was far easier in concept than in reality.

"Why are you even in a relationship with him?" She asked.

"Sometimes I question it," you laughed.

Not once had you questioned your relationship with George, but you did question his sanity and maturity more than once.

"Hey!" George huffed.

"He is a complete idiot, luckily for him, he is a very loveable idiot, which always brings me back to him."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.