Sirius Black- Benefits: Part 2 (c)

Remus kept his promise. He didn't tell anyone about you and Sirius, so the two of you were safe to keep on sleeping together as and when you pleased, as long as you kept it hidden from everyone else.

You were both meant to be in Astronomy but had decided to sneak out and enjoy yourself instead of dying of boredom from the class. The two of you snuck back to the Gryffindor dormitory, barely able to keep your hands off of each other. Soon enough you were both on his bed, entangled with one another as your clothes begun to fly.

It wasn't an unusual situation for the two of you to be in together, you spent a lot of your time in bed together, actually you spent pretty much all of your time together in bed. You snuck out of many classes to be together intimately and were happy to do so as it meant his roommates would still be in class and unable to walk in on you but today was a different story.

Just as your underwear hit the floor, the door swung open. You and Sirius shared a look of terror as you scrambled for the sheets to try and keep some form of modesty even though your secret was now thoroughly screwed- unlike yourself.

"Fucking hell," James exclaimed, adjusting his glasses. "What do we have here?"

Lily and Remus followed, the red head with a smug look whilst Remus looked almost apologetic but still awkward around the situation.

"For fucks sake," Sirius huffed, throwing his head back into his pillow. "Shouldn't you all be in class?"

Lily smirked at you. "It was cancelled. Someone spewed across everything and it was just easier to reschedule to tomorrow night than waste time cleaning it up then."

"So how long has this been going on?" James asked.

You let out an annoyed groan, wishing to turn back time and kill them all before they could know that you'd secretly been hooking up with Sirius Black but it seemed like it was unlikely.

"None of your business Prongs," Sirius frowned. "If you could all piss off, that would be grand."

"I'd much rather hear about how the hell the two of you ended up together," Lily said, perching on Remus' bed that was opposite Sirius' to give her to best view of your shame.

"I told you we should have locked the door," you sighed, punching Sirius in the chest and hiding yourself in the covers, hoping to disappear.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.