chapter 5 - d r e a m s

"Fuck right there Freddie!"

"Yea you like that you dirty little slut?" Fred said while continuing to thrust into Natalia. 

Fred had one hand holding onto Natalia's waist and the other one wrapped around her neck. Lia's hands were wrapped around his neck but slowly moved down to his back when he would move. Her nails kept digging into his back and left red lines all over his back. 

"I'm so close, fuck, harder," Lia moaned.

Natalia was on the verge of finishing when Fred pulled out and laid down on his back.

"I want you to ride me love," Freddie said. 

Lia hesitantly agreed and got on top of him. 

"Good girl," Fred said as she slowly lowered herself until she was completely filled up. 

"Fuck that feels so good!" Natalia screamed. 

"Oh fuck right there baby, just a little more I'm so close."

"I'm gonna-" and before she could finish, Natalia's alarm started to ring.

"What the fuck just happened?" Lia said as soon as she woke up. 

"Turn that bloody alarm off or I swear to god I will fucking throw it out the bloody window," Tori yelled while yawning.

Did I really just have a wet dream about Fred Weasley? Natalia thought to herself. 

It wasn't her first time having a dream like this but she had never had one with someone that she was friends with. 

When Natalia got up to get to the bathroom, she noticed that her shorts were wet. 

"Did I really just fucking ORGASM in my fucking sleep?" She said to herself. 

After cleaning herself up and getting ready for the day, Natalia checked what classes she had. She noticed that she had double Potions with Gryffindor and then Care of Magical Creatures. 

When she read the word Gryffindor, Natalia started freaking out. How was she supposed to be in a class with Fred after the dream she had? 

***

When she walked into the class she noticed that the seating arrangements were different than her other classes. Rather than there being pairs of people, there were tables, each with 4 chairs. 

"Good morning class."

"Good morning Professor Snape," the class replied.

"If you have noticed on the board there are groups of four, with the people in your group you may find a table for you all to sit at."

Natalia and Astoria went to go look at their table groups and when she read the names of the people in her group, she wanted to pass out. 

Adrian Pucey, Natalia Edwards, Angelina Johnson, and Fred Weasley

"Oh bloody hell," she thought, "Of course with my luck I get fucking Fred at my table, how great it's like the universe wants to torture me."

"Hey love looks like we're in a group," Fred said.

"Yea," Natalia replied while looking down. 

"Is your hand feeling better?" He whispered.

"Umm yea a little bit."

Fred was confused as to why Lia was being so quiet today. She was normally super energetic and had a bubbly personality. He decided he would ask her what was wrong after class, he couldn't bear to see her like this.