chapter 13 - d a t e

"Fuck I'm close," and with that the pair had finished together. Natalia enjoyed having sex with Fred but it felt like something was missing. She wanted something more. 

Ever since that night after the Halloween Party, Natalia and Fred had been sleeping together whenever they could. It was amazing and fun to be so secretive but Lia wanted a relationship with Fred, not just friends with benefits. 

"Hey Fred can we talk real quick?"

"Yea what's up?"

"What are we?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like what are we? Are we just sleeping together or is there something more? I don't wanna keep doing this unless we both agree on what this is."

"I like you Nat. I think I have ever since we met at the beginning of summer. I've never done this, be in a relationship of any type."

"No Freddie it's okay, I like you too."

"Just promise to help me figure this out along the way. I might not be perfect but I'm gonna try my bloody hardest."

"I promise."

"Well on that note, why don't you let me take you out on a date this Saturday on our Hogsmeade trip?"

"That sounds great Fred," Lia said while giving him a kiss. "Now I have to meet up with Kalen and Dylan so I have to go love."

"One more kiss," Fred said with pouty eyes. Natalia giggled and gave Fred one more kiss before she left his dorm to meet her friends at the library.

***

Saturday had finally arrived and Natalia saw herself freaking out before everyone was going to meet up in front of the school to go to Hogsmeade. 

"Tori what the fuck do I wear?"

"Where's he taking you?"

"I have no bloody idea he hasn't said anything. All he said was dress comfortably."

"Bloody hell that's not helpful."

"I know! I yelled at him after, does he not understand that there are different types of comfortable?"

Natalia and Tori were looking through all of Lia's clothes when Astoria spotted the perfect outfit. 

"I found it!"

"Let me see," Tori showed her the outfit and Natalia's jaw dropped. It was perfect. 

Natalia's Outfit:

Natalia had gotten dressed and then ran down to the front of the school so she wouldn't miss the school leaving

Natalia had gotten dressed and then ran down to the front of the school so she wouldn't miss the school leaving. She spotted two tall ginger boys and quickly ran up to them so she wouldn't lose them. 

Natalia had reach the two boys and Fred said, "You look stunning love." Natalia gave Fred a kiss on the cheek before replying

"Thank you Freddie, you look good too," Natalia said with a smile on her face. 

"Shall we go," Fred said while holding out his hand. Lia intertwined her fingers with his and replied with, "Yes love."

Fred and Natalia had finally reached Hogsmeade making small conversation on their way there. The rest of the group was making their way to shops to buy things but Fred pulled you aside and took you somewhere completely different. 

"Where are we going Freddie?"

"It's a surprise now hurry up."

"My legs hurt," Natalia complained. The pair had  been climbing up a steep hill for at least 15 minutes. Fred stopped after listening to Lia and instantly picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. 

"You could have at least given me a warning dumbass!"

"But what's the fun in that?" Fred smirked. 

"Shut up. At least I have a great view of your ass now," Natalia said. Fred took this opportunity to slap Lia's ass. 

After 5 more minutes the two had finally reached the top of the hill. Fred put Lia down and turned her around to see a whole picnic set up for her. There were multiple dishes and Natalia was excited. 

"How did you do this?"

"Magic," Fred said while shrugging. 

"Well I love it," Lia said while giving Fred a kiss. 

"I'm glad," Fred replied with a smile on his face. 

The two had indulged in the various types of food that Fred had brought while laughing and having lots of fun. 

"I have a question," Natalia said.

"Shoot."

"How come you've never been in a relationship?"

"If I'm being honest, I've never found someone I liked enough to be in a relationship with. I felt like no one lived up to that level that I wanted."

"Then how come you're doing this with me?"

"Because you live up to that level I want."

Instead of replying, Natalia pulled Fred into a deep kiss. The two continued making out and talking until Fred noticed the time and realized the two had to hurry back to the village so they could go back to Hogwarts. 

"I had a lot of fun today Freddie," Natalia said with a prominent smile on her face. 

"I'm glad."

"I should probably head back to my room now but I'll see you later."

Fred let Natalia walk a little bit before yelling her name and running up to her. 

"I have one more thing."

"You've done so much today Fred, nothing else could make me happier."

"This might. I really fucking like you Natalia Edwards-Black and I have for a while and instead of being a pussy, I'm just gonna be straight-forward. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"No."

Fred's face fell when he heard her answer. "Wh- What?"

"I'm joking Freddie I would love to be your girlfriend," Natalia said while giving him a kiss. 

"Okay now I really have to go but come to my dorm tonight, I'll kick Tori out," she said while giving him a wink. 

A/N:

Somewhat of a filler chapter but I promise the spice is COMING. I have so many ideas for this book but when I have to write filler chapters I get so unmotivated so if these chapters aren't that good I'm sorry it's just very hard to write for me. 

8.5K? Guys I fucking love you all, seriously I didn't even expect to get 100 reads and I am so surprised.