chapter 24 - d a d d y

Two months had passed and it was now officially April. April 1st. April Fool's Day. Or also Fred and George's 18th birthday.

Natalia was so excited for this day and she had a whole plan on what to do. Fred and George had been reminding everyone for the past week about their upcoming birthday and she knew exactly what to do that day.

She had met the twins in the Great Hall pretending like it was just a normal day.

"Hey love," Fred said while giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning Freddie," Lia said while giggling. She sat down without saying anything else and Fred and George shared a weird look.

"I feel like there's something happening today that I'm missing."

"Yea me too," Lee said joining in. Lee and Natalia had planned the entire day over the past two weeks to make it perfect.

"Do you two not know what today is?" George asked.

"Ronald!"

"Yeah?" he said while stuffing food into his mouth like always.

"What's today's date?" Lia asked.

"Umm April 1st."

"Oh shit."

"Thank yo-"

"It's April Fools Day!"

"WHAT?!" the twins screamed. Natalia knew that they would never openly admit it was their birthday today even though they've been saying it for the past week.

"Oh look there's Bella and Dylan. I gotta go to class bye guys," Natalia said waving and then giving Fred a kiss on his cheek. He looked baffled.

***

It was around 6 pm in the Slytherin common room where Natalia, Tori, Bella, Dylan, and Elijah were blowing up balloons and decorating for the surprise party.

Lee was cursed with the job of distracting the twins, especially Fred, from going to the Slytherin common room to look for Natalia.

"Hey Bella!"

"Yes Dyl?

"I want you to blow me like you're blowing that balloon," he said with a wink.

"Yes daddy," Bella teased. The entire group burst out into laughter.

"You both are fucking insane," Eli said.

"We know you love us tho," Dylan said while making kissy faces next to him. Eli then pushed Dylan's face away and got up to sit next to Tori.

"He likes me better Dylan suck that," Tori said while sticking out her tongue at him.

"That's not very nice," Dylan said pouting.

"It's ok Dyl I love you don't worry."

"I love you as well Bella."

***

It was around 8pm when Lee brought George and Lee to the Slytherin common room.

"Oh you're finally letting me see my girlfriend now?" Fred sarcastically said.

"Just go inside idiots."

Fred and George walked in and everyone had jumped out from behind the couches yelling surprise. Natalia ran up to Fred and George and placed crowns on their heads and wished them both happy birthday.

"You remembered?" Fred asked when Natalia finally kissed him.

"Of course love. You've been reminding us all week, did you think I would forget?"