chapter 53 - y e s

A/N: don't nothin' but this cash make this pussy talk (pegging, yes you heard it right, dom nat because she's hot, blindfold)

p.s. last chapter ily all and enjoy (there will be an epilogue)

***

Two months have gone by since that night. Fred and Natalia were finally back together and even better than ever. They fought, had mini arguments, but then they would make up which they looked forward to every time.

Natalia moved back into the flat with Fred while George and Lee moved to the flat across from them so they were still close by but had space to themselves. It was weird for Fred to be apart from George after being attached at the hip for their entire lives but it felt good, it felt refreshing.

The four of them would still hang out quite often, Fred, George, and Natalia working at the store while Lee had a job as a quidditch commentator which he had been wanting to do since his second year at Hogwarts.

Life all in all was perfect for Fred and Natalia.

Getting ready for date night, Natalia was putting on her dress and making her way to the bathroom to put makeup on. Sometimes date nights would consist of watching a movie on the couch while eating takeout where some would be fancy dates, getting all dressed up which was the type of date that Fred and Natalia were going on tonight.

Every friday was date night which Lee and George knew so they would always close up the shop for Fred and Natalia while they were getting ready. Fred didn't say much about this date, just to dress up fancy.

Natalia's Outfit:

Making her way out of the room, Natalia walked out to see Fred wearing a suit, looking as handsome as ever

Fred looked up, making eye contact with her, and his face instantly dropped. There was the love of his life standing in front of him looking so beautiful that he couldn't form any words.

"Fuck Nat, I have absolutely no words. You look so beautiful. Fuck I don't deserve you," Fred said, grabbing both of her hands and leaning his forehead onto hers.

"You look amazing too Freddie. I really like the suit," she replied, putting her hands on his chest before grabbing his tie and pulling him into a kiss.

"As much as I love kissing you, if we don't hurry up we're gonna miss our reservation," Fred said, pulling away from Natalia. He grabbed his wand and apparated them to the front of the restaurant before making their way inside.

Fred pulled out Natalia's chair so she could sit down before walking around the table back to his seat. He wanted this night to be as perfect and rememberable as possible.

This was the night Fred finally brought up the courage to ask her the question he's been waiting 8 months to ask her.

***