chapter 20 - i m s o r r y

A/N: i cried while writing this (happy tears)

Songs for this chapter:

"WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" The pair looked up to see Tonks standing at the door with a shocked expression on her face. Natalia and Fred had no words to say. 

Lupin heard the loud screams of Tonks and instantly ran to Natalia's room. "Tonks you ok-"

"Oh Sirius is NOT gonna be happy about this," he said with a laugh. 

"You can NOT tell Dad!" Natalia shouted. 

"I thought you broke up," Tonks said pointing to Fred and Natalia on the bed. 

"Erm yea it's um complicated," Fred responded. 

"Well Tonks and I are going downstairs, btw your dad is here, so you two um get dressed and come down soon," Lupin said while closing the door and leaving with Tonks. 

"Umm we should probably get up," Natalia said with a dry laugh. 

"Yeah I'm gonna go back to my room," Fred said while getting up to leave. 

***

Natalia had come downstairs after changing and using a spell to hide her hickies. She normally wouldn't have minded but if her dad saw, he would kill Fred. 

"Hey sweetheart did you have fun last night?" Sirius asked while giving her a kiss on the side of her head. 

"Yeah it was nice being with everyone."

"That's nice sweetheart," he replied with a smile glued on his face. 

The rest of the guests staying with the Black family, except for Fred, had made their way downstairs and they were all collectively eating lunch together. The group started talking about last night and everything that they could remember. 

"So Lia," George said. 

"Yes Georgie?" she replied.

"Where did you disappear to last night?"

"What are you talking about?"

"After you went to the bathroom,  you never came ba-" 

Before George could finish his sentence, he saw Fred making his way to the table. 

"Actually, never mind. Forget I said anything," he quickly covered up. 

"Okay," Natalia responded hesitantly. Did he know?

***

Once everyone had finished eating, they moved their way to the couches. They had put some movies on the tv but everyone had fallen asleep before the movie was even halfway done. Almost everyone.

Fred and Natalia were sitting on two couches facing each other until Fred finally said something. 

"We should probably talk Nat," he said in a low whisper so he wouldn't wake anyone up. 

"Yeah let's go to my room."

They had arrived in Natalia's room and they both sat down on the bed.