chapter 47 - f r e c k l e s

TW: panic attack, slight violence/abuse, mentions of miscarriages, and slight mentions of suicide

A/N: this chapter isn't edited v well because i j wanted to get a chapter out for y'all so please please please comment if anything is off

ok bye ily all and enjoy

***

"You useless bitch," he said while slapping her. She tried to walk away or leave but he just grabbed onto her and pulled her back.

"You're a fucking whore you know that? Whores deserve to get punished," he said before throwing another punch in her face. The blood was running down her lip, like it was never-ending.

"You and this bloody bastard baby aren't gonna be alive by the end of this. I promise you that."

***

Natalia woke up to the sun shining through the windows, reflecting it's light onto Fred's face. He looked beautiful. He looked godly. Fred's freckles were sticking out and she could count each and every single one.

Natalia was about to move when she started breathing heavily. It was like something was preventing her from breathing and she kept clawing at her throat. She sat up against the headboard, unable to say anything and hoped Fred would wake up and realize what was happening. Her head kept moving back and forth like she was shaking her head trying to tell it to stop without talking.

Fred heard Natalia's cries and was instantly woken up from his sleep. He looked at her and saw tears running down her face and her hands stuck on her throat. Her mouth kept opening but nothing came out of it.

"Fuck. Shit Nat love look at me please," Fred said while getting up so he was sitting across from her. Natalia looked at him, making eye contact but it didn't stop. It felt like someone was choking her.

"Love, look at me. Count my freckles," he said while bringing her hand to his face. "Count them like you do every time you have a panic attack."

Natalia's thumb slowly moved over each and every single one, slowly counting them in her head to begin and then out loud once she was finally able to form words. When she was finally done and felt like she could breath, she pulled Fred into a tight hug, not wanting to let him go.

"Nat you haven't had a panic attack in weeks. What happened?"

"I don't- I don't know. I woke up and looked at you and then all of a sudden it hit me. It was different than normal. Normally I start hyperventilating but this time I felt like I couldn't breathe. Like something was preventing me from speaking or breathing."

"Did something trigger it? Did you have a bad dream or anything?" Fred asked, a worried expression prominent on his face.

"I- No I had a dream about- No." Natalia looked almost scared of what she was about to say. She couldn't form the words of what had happened in her dream.

"Nat you need to tell me what happened. If you don't I don't know how to help you," Fred said while moving his hand to touch her cheek. Natalia instantly flinched watching his hand move towards her and Fred's face fell.

"Why- why did you flinch?"

"I- I don't know- I'm sorry I didn't mean to," Natalia said, stuttering over her words.

"Did something happen? Does this have to do with Louis?"

"I- I have to go. I can't- I- I'll be back later. I just need to be alone for a while."

"Nat-" Before Fred could finish his sentence, Natalia had already grabbed his wand and apparated away.

***