chapter 18 - c l u b

A/N: once again, this song up above is perfect for fred's pov for this chapter

Natalia was finally ready to have some fun. Sure, Fred was also going to the club with her, but she wanted to get her mind off of him. She wanted to show him what he was missing and she knew exactly how to do that.

Natalia's Outfit:

"Bloody hell Lia, you look hot!" Ginny complimented

"So do you Ginny!"

"Trying to impress someone?" Hermione asked with a smirk.

"Sod off I dressed for myself. And maybe a little for someone else. I just want to show him what he's missing out on. I'm sick of crying over him."

"Well he'll definitely want you back after he sees you," Ginny said.

"That's the plan ladies."

The three girls walked downstairs to see the boys all sitting on the couch waiting in boredom for them to get ready.

"Holy shit-" Ron said before getting elbowed in the ribs by Fred.

"Shall we go boys?" Natalia asked.

The boys all cleared their throats and answered, "Yeah."

Sirius had already been informed that the kids were going out tonight so he decided to go to Lupin's house for the night. Before he left he told Natalia to be safe and then once she went upstairs to get ready, he made sure to threaten every single one of the boys to keep her safe and if something happened, he would make sure to make them regret it.

Each of them took turns using the floo powder to meet up at Bella's house which was a few minutes away from the club.

When they entered the club, all they could hear was the music blasting everywhere. Bella and Natalia decided to be the first ones to get the drinks for the group. They got a bunch of shots to start off the night.

"To an amazing night," George said while holding his drink up.

"To an amazing night!" everyone shouted together.

After a few more shots plus some weed, Natalia dragged Ginny onto the dance floor. Hermione, Tori, and Bella were all dancing with their boyfriends but Harry was in the bathroom so Lia used this to her advantage.

Ginny was holding onto Natalia's waist from behind her while they were both swaying to the music. They danced for around 20 minutes when Harry whisked Ginny away from Natalia.

Lia decided to use this chance to go to the bathroom. She was finishing up in the bathroom and going to the bar to get some drinks when she noticed someone sit next to her. He was tall and he looked very, very hot.

"Hey, I'm Isaiah."

"I'm Natalia."

"What's a pretty girl like you doing all alone?"

"All my friends are with their boyfriends."

"And you don't have one?"

"I do not have a boyfriend."

"Well then, would you like to dance with me?" Isaiah said holding out his hand.

"Sure," she said grabbing his hand.

Fred's POV:

Why the fuck is she talking to that guy? He looks like he's fucking 25. Pedophilic much?

"You good Freddie?" George asked.

"That guy's gonna take fucking advantage of her," I replied.

"What are you talking about?"

"The dude dancing with Nat."

"You fucking idiot."

"What?"

"You two aren't dating anymore, you both fucked up. She can do whatever she wants."

"He looks fucking old though!"

"He looks like he's 20 Freddie."

I ran my hands all over my face until I looked up and saw his mouth on her neck.

"That's it I'm fucking breaking them up!"

"Fred! You need to chill. She's not your girlfriend anymore and if you want a chance to get her back you can't go doing impulsive shit like this! Look she's happy."

I looked up to see her giggling at something he said before she replied to him. I should be the one making her laugh like that but instead I'm the asshole who made her cry. 

She whispered something in his ear and then left him standing on the dance floor while she left. His eyes were fixated on her ass and all I wanted to do was punch the shit out of him.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I said in an annoyed voice.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't!" George shouted while I got up.

I came out of the bathroom and collided into a small, hard body.

"Fuck sorry," I said without looking to see who it was.

"It's fine Fred." That voice. Her voice. It was like fucking candy to my ears. I didn't realize how much I missed it until I heard her speak again.

"You okay Freddie?"

Her voice brought me back to the present. "Yeah."

"Okay well I'm gonna go back."

She's going back to that douchebag. "To that asshole?"

"What?"

"The dude you were dancing with."

"What about him?"

"I don't fucking like him."

"Yeah? Well I do so fuck off."

"He's gonna use you for sex Nat."

"What's bad about that? We're not together anymore. Remember?"

"Doesn't mean I don't fucking care about you."

"Actually if I remember you said something like 'I don't give a fuck about you anymore."

"Fine go fuck him then."

"I will."

Before she left, I whispered "Once you fuck him you'll come back begging for me because no one else can fuck you the way that I do. I know every inch of your body and how it reacts Nat," while moving my hand to her neck.

"Do you now Fred? If you remember, I know how every inch of your body reacts as well," she said while starting to palm me through my pants. I wanted to give in, so fucking badly but I couldn't. I had to fucking show her she was wrong and I knew exactly how to do that.

A/N:

Drunk Nat = horny Nat

Drunk Fred = extremely jealous Fred

Drunk Nat x Drunk Fred = a disaster waiting to happen

The song I chose is literally FRED and you can't prove me wrong. 

BTW I decided to make a playlist for this book! If you guys have any songs for future chapters or any songs that remind you of Natalia x Fred! Once I get more songs in it, I'll make it public and put the link in my bio!

p.s. y'all are not READY for the next chapter