bonus chapter #1 - honeymoon

Natalia's POV:

We were finally married. Fred and I had finally had our wedding, 9 months after he proposed. My maid of honor being Tori along with Ginny, Hermione, and Bella being my bridesmaids. Fred had George being his best man, with Ron, Charlie, and Bill being his groomsmen and Lee had officiated the wedding. It was beautiful and amazing and one of the best nights of my life.

Waking up the morning after, I knew we were leaving at 3 pm but Fred still hadn't told me where we were going. All he said was,

"Pack a shit ton of swimsuits and sexy lingerie."

"Fred I need actual clothes too," I responded.

"Where we're going, it's just gonna be the two of us. I don't think you need anything else," he said, shrugging his shoulders.

I ended up packing a few dresses and some comfy clothes along with a few new lingerie and swim sets that I both specifically for the trip.

"You ready Nat?" Fred asked from the front of the flat.

"Yeah gimme two minutes!" I responded. I quickly threw on one of Fred's jumpers before grabbing my bags and bringing them to the front. "Are you gonna tell me where we're going yet?"

"Nope," he said, giving me a kiss on my forehead.. "We'll be there in a few minutes since we're taking a portkey."

"Fine," I grumbled. Fred grabbed our bags before grabbing my hand and apparating to the portkey.

After a long, spinning ride to the place, we finally got to out destination. I could hear the birds chirping before I opened my eyes and I was met with clear, blue water and a small little beach house.

Holy shit.

"Fred where are we?" I asked in awe of our surroundings.

"Welcome to Bora Bora love." Holy shit. I've been wanting to go to Bora Bora for most of my life. This was like a goddamn dream come true. "Do you like it?"

"Like it?" my voice squeaked. "I fucking love it," I said, pulling Fred into a tight hug.

"I'm glad love. I know you've been wanting to come here and I thought this was the perfect honeymoon destination," he said before dragging me into the house. He showed me around the house, explaining that George and Lee recommended it from that time where they went on a vacation a few months ago.

"Wanna go christen the room love?" Fred asked, gaining my attention. "We're all alone here so you can scream as loud as you want," he said, whispering into my ear before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder, carrying me to the bedroom.

***

"I can't believe you're finally my wife," Fred said, walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around me. I was currently getting ready to go out swimming, putting on one of the swimsuits I got.

Natalia's Swimsuit: