chapter 12 - r o u n d t w o

A/N: bring a bucket and a mop ;)

"Dorm. Now."

Natalia nodded her head and let Fred lead them back to his dorm. She was ready for him to destroy her, ruin her. They kept stealing small kisses on their way to the Gryffindor dorms before finally reaching Fred's room.

When they entered, Fred stood behind Lia and placed open mouth kisses from her jaw down her neck. He sucked hard and left multiple hickies all over her neck.

"Get on the bed love."

Natalia slowly made her way to the bed making sure to sway her hips a little more than normal to tease Fred.

"You're gonna be the death of me Nat," Fred muttered under his breath while casting muffliato.

Fred made his way to Natalia and started to take off her costume. One by one pieces of clothing were making its way onto the floor until Natalia was left in her lingerie and Fred was in his boxers.

"You look so fucking beautiful right now Lia god damn," Fred said through each kiss he left on her body.

"Fuck Freddie I need you."

"Patience love."

Fred finally made his way to Lia's pussy when he slowly took off her panties.

"At least you didn't rip them this time. Speaking of, you never bought me new ones," Lia teased.

"How about I make you cum multiple times instead? I think that's a fair trade," Fred said while teasing her with his fingers.

Fred kept rubbing circles over her clit before inserting one of his fingers into her wet pussy.

"Holy shit Fred," Lia said while arching her back.

Fred kept fucking her with his fingers and she was close to cumming before Fred pulled his fingers out.

"What the hell?!"

"I want you to come on my tongue love," Fred said while about to attack her pussy with his tongue.

Natalia loved the way Fred made her feel. His fingers hit her g-spot every time and bloody hell it felt good for her.

"Fuck Freddie I'm gonna-"

Before Natalia finished her sentence, she came on his tongue and his fingers.

"That was fucking sexy Nat," Fred said while climbing back on top of her.

"Freddie as much as I would love to see your head buried in my legs again, I need you to fuck me right now before I lose my mind," Natalia said while pulling down his boxers.

Natalia still wasn't used to his length, how the hell was she gonna fit that inside of her? She was sure she was gonna be split in half.

"Are you sure love?" Fred asked while running the tip of him up and down her slit.

"Yes Fred I'm so fucking sure," and with that, Fred pushed into her with one hard thrust.

"Holy shit fuck that feels so fucking good."

Fred kept thrusting into her, hitting her g-spot every single fucking time.

"God you're so fucking tight Nat."

Natalia was clinging on to Fred's back and running her nails across it that she was sure there were gonna be marks on his back for days.

Fred then pulled out and flipped Natalia over so that she was on all fours and her ass was in the air. He pushed in without any warning and Natalia led out a loud cry. This new position felt so much better for her and he was hitting deeper and deeper with each move he made.