chapter 23 - a p h r o d i s i a c

A/N: your honor, I'm a freak bitch, handcuffs, leashes switch my wig, make him feel like he cheating (a LOT of teasing, maybe a lil public sex, basically this is just a full smut chapter)

the way i posted two sneak peeks to this chapter on my tik tok (@simpforfredweasley)but they both got removed smh

Songs for this chapter:

***

February 14. Valentine's Day. Natalia and Fred's least favorite day of the year. Natalia had never like it since she was little, the only good part about it was the candy. Fred didn't give a care in the world about it, he had never been in a committed relationship to spend that day with someone else. 

Fred didn't know, however, that Natalia hated Valentine's Day.  He was freaking out about what to do trying to make it the perfect day for her. 

Natalia had finished her last class for the day when she met up with the twins in the Great Hall. Fred and George was whispering to each other, both of them trying to brainstorm ideas for the day.

Lia walked over to them before saying, "Freddie can I talk to you real quick?"

"Umm yea sure Nat," he said before giving George a look that showed he was freaking out. George just laughed and wished his twin brother good luck. 

"So about today,"

"Yes love?"

"We're not doing anything right?"

"I- I mean- I didn't plan-"

"Thank god."

"What?"

"I literally don't give a shit about Valentine's Day. It's a stupid holiday to be honest."

"You're joking right?"

"Don't tell me you like it," Natalia said while wincing. 

"No no no, I hate it too. I was so stressed that you wanted me to do something but I had no idea what to do."

"And that's why I love you," Lia said while getting on her tippy-toes to kiss Fred. 

"I love you too my love but I have an idea."

"What is it?" Natalia asked while Fred pulled out a little potion bottle. 

"This, my love, is an aphrodisiac. Basically a few drops of it will make you feel everything at 10x what it would normally would feel like." Fred took it and dropped a few drops on his tongue and then onto Natalia's tongue. 

"Meet me in the Gryffindor common room in 15 minutes," he whispered in her ear before leaving.

***

Natalia could already feel the effects of the potion. All she wanted to do was rip off Fred's clothes and fuck him all night. She made her way to the Gryffindor common room to be met with only Fred sitting on the couch wearing only grey sweats. 

"Where is everyone?" Natalia said while moving to sit on Fred's lap.

"Most of them are in Hogsmeade with their boy/girlfriends and the rest I convinced to stay outside for the next few hours."

"How did you do that?"

"I told them I wouldn't prank them for a few weeks," Fred said shrugging his shoulders.