chapter 31 - p l a n

A/N: remember to vote and comment!

Natalia spent the entire night laying in her tears. How was she supposed to pretend like she didn't care about her friends? She shared a room with Tori, she had multiple classes where she sat next to them. Hopefully their plan would work.

Flashback to last night:

"I have an idea," Kalen said.

"What is it?"

"I actually don't know. I thought an idea would have come up if I said that."

"Oh bloody hell Kalen!"

"Sorry, sorry but we can brainstorm something."

"What the fuck am I supposed to do? I can't stay away from my friends. Having to break up with Fred was already hard enough, now I have to pretend to date you."

"That's it!"

"What?"

"We pretend to date but-

"Natalia!" She turned around and saw Dylan running towards her.

"Can I talk to you real quick?" he asked.

"Umm," she said while glancing at Kalen, "Yeah sure."

Before she left she turned to Kalen and said, "Hold that thought, we can finish when I come back."

Natalia made her way to an empty classroom with Dylan, scared of why he wanted to talk to her.

"What's up Dyl(-do)?" she said hesitantly.

"Did something happen today?" Dylan asked.

"What do you mean?" Did Dylan know?

"Lia I was nearby the Shrieking Shack today."

"And?"

"I heard your conversation with Josh."

"That's not possible-"

"Lia I recorded it."

"What?"

"As soon as I heard you yelling at him, I knew something was wrong so I decided to record what was going on."

"Dylan if this is some sick joke just tell me now."

"It's not Lia I promise you. That sick fuck can finally get what he deserves," Dylan said while holding up the recorder. He started playing the audio and Natalia instantly pulled him into a tight hug, her tears making wet stains on his t-shirt.

"I even went back and got the picture. He dropped it when he was bringing you out of there," he said while pulling it out from his pocket, closing his eyes.

"Dylan I love you so much holy shit."

"That bitch-boy needs to get what he deserves."

"How do we do this? Do we go to Dumbledore or McGonagall?"

"We could or we could expose his ass in front of the entire school."

"I'm so down."

End of Flashback**

***

Kalen, Dylan, and Natalia spent the next few days meeting up in secret to try and find anything on Josh to expose him with.

Natalia even tried calling Louis' ex, Olivia, to ask if she knew anything about Josh but she didn't even know that Louis had a brother. What was with him and not telling his girlfriends about his brother?