chapter 32 - b e g

don't be a silent reader! please vote and comment!

A/N: This pussy is wet, come take a dive, tie me up like I'm surprised (dom lia?! pegging (for all you freaky hoes), temp play (again LOL), maybe a lil knife/blood heh, also slight edging, bondage/tying up, blindfold)

male pleasure is equally as important as female pleasure but if pegging makes you uncomfy, i'll put three dots at the beginning and end and you can skip that part

have fun horny motherfuckers... this is for 142k reads ily all mwah

p.s. don't worry they'll talk after and it'll clear up some confusion for you guys but i feel like i wanted to write a chapter just full of smut but i promise next chapter everything will make more sense :)

***

Natalia and Fred made their way back to Fred's dorm room where they made sure to be as secretive as possible. Fred knew the risks of doing this with Natalia but he needed her. It was like he couldn't live without her, he couldn't breathe.

Control. Natalia had to be in control. As much as Natalia loved Fred being in charge, it would have to be different this time. After what had happened with Josh, Fred, as well as everyone else, didn't and couldn't touch Natalia without her consent or without her asking first.

Natalia pushed Fred back onto the bed and straddled him. She slowly started kissing his jack and down his neck before tugging the bottom of his t-shirt and then pulling it off.

"I'm in charge today," Natalia said as she opened the drawer and brought out the blindfold. She slowly placed it over Fred's eyes, making sure to ask if it was okay before she did it.

Natalia slowly pulled his pants down, along with his boxers and licked up Fred's length
(A/N i hate this word as well but there was literally nothing i could say aosdjaskldjalsk).

She started teasing the tip before conjuring a bowl of ice. Natalia pulled her mouth off Fred and took a piece of ice into her mouth. She started peppering kisses on his chest, slowly making her way back down to Fred's dick again.

Natalia wrapped her mouth around him and Fred hissed at the cold feeling. Fred had never done anything like this but the cold made it feel 10x better. She moved her head back and forth, slowly teasing him.

She wanted this to last as long as it could, who know how much time it would be before they could do this again. Natalia pulled her mouth off of him and went back up to kiss him.

Fred captured her lips in a hungry kiss, like he was begging for more. Natalia slipped the remaining ice into his mouth before pulling away. She opened the drawer and grabbed Fred's lube (me) as well as the vibrator that Natalia would sometimes use to tease Fred.

"Nat what are you doing?" Fred groaned. Natalia didn't respond but just giggled and moved so that her mouth was right next to his ear.

"If I tell you Freddie, then it'll ruin the surprise." Natalia then removed all her clothes before making her way back to the bed.

"Fuck Nat I wanna see you," he said before he heard the vibrator turn on.

"Are you really gonna fuck yourself with a fucking bright pink toy, that looks like a unicorn shit on it, when I'm right here?" Fred asked.

She giggled again before saying something. "Oh Freddie, this isn't for me," and then Natalia slowly started stroking his dick, moving at a super slow pace.

***

Natalia squirted some of the lube onto her fingers and slowly started teasing Fred's hole.